- Clozapine. // Reactions Weekly;Aug2014, Vol. 1515 Issue 1, p74
The article presents a case study of a 33-year-old woman who developed a paralytic ileus while receiving treatment with clozapine.
- Clozapine. // Reactions Weekly;1/11/2014, Issue 1483, p34
The article presents a case study of a 47-year-old man who developed fatal bowel infarction while receiving clozapine.
- Clozapine. // Reactions Weekly;Aug2015, Vol. 1562 Issue 1, p64
The article describes the case of a patient who experienced ileus after receiving clozapine.
- Lithium. // Reactions Weekly;7/10/2010, Issue 1309, p27
The article describes the case of a 35-year-old woman who developed adynamic ileus while under lithium treatment regimen for bipolar disorder.
- Vincristine: Paralytic ileus in an elderly patient: case report. // Reactions Weekly;Nov2013, Issue 1477, p33
The article presents a case study of a woman diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia who was given chemotherapy including vincristine and developed paralytic ileus during treatment.
- Prior uterine perforation resulting in intestinal obstruction in a subsequent pregnancy. Seow-En, I.; Seow-Choen, F.; Tseng, P. // Techniques in Coloproctology;Dec2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p369
The article presents a case study of a 30-year-old pregnant woman who was presented with intestinal obstruction and was diagnosed with uterine perforation.
- A rare cause of bowel obstruction in pregnancy. Li, Yingda; Ang, Megan; Miller, Julie A // Journal of Surgical Case Reports;Dec2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 12, p1
We present the case of a 30-year-old woman admitted at 38 weeks and 3 days gestation with a rare cause of bowel obstruction. Definitive diagnosis was not made until laparotomy. We present the unique management challenges posed and a review of the literature.
- Nadir bir mekanik baÄŸÄ±rsak tÄ±kanÄ±klÄ±ÄŸÄ± nedeni: gossibioma olgu sunumu. Karakaş, Dursun Özgür; Yılmaz, İbrahim; Sücüllü, İlker; Yücel, Ergün; Balta, Ahmet Ziya; Özdemir, Yavuz // Gulhane Medical Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p326
Gossypiboma is uncommon and used to describe a retained surgical swab in the body after an operation. Although, intestinal obstruction occurs frequently after postoperative adhesions, gossyipiboma can be seen as a rare cause. In this article, we report an 80 year-old woman who was operated for...
- Gastric Trichobezoar Causing Intermittent Small Bowel Obstruction: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature. Coufal, Nicole G.; Kansagra, Akash P.; Doucet, Jay; Lee, Jeanne; Coimbra, Raul; Bansal, Vishal // Case Reports in Medicine;2011, p1
We report the unusual case of a 45-year-old woman who presented with multiple episodes of small bowel obstruction. Initial exploratory lap-roscopy did not reveal an etiology of the obstruction. Subsequent upper endoscopy identified a non-obstructing gastric trichobezoar which could not be...