Rapidly Growing Squamous-Cell Carcinoma of the Hand in a Renal Transplant Recipient
- Omental transplantation improves surgical outcome of large squamous cell carcinoma: A case report. XIANAN LI; ZHENGXIAO OUYANG; SHUO YANG; ZANJING ZHAI; HAOWEI LI; ZHONG-CHENG KANG; ZAN LI // Oncology Letters;2015, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p2805
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) is an major health issue due to the significant health costs and marked disfigurement following surgical excision. The conventional reconstructive options may not be suitable for patients with large SCCs of the lower part of the leg, due to the regional...
- Voriconazole. // Reactions Weekly;10/2/2010, Issue 1321, p31
The article describes the clinical cases of four patients who developed squamous cell cancer while under voriconazole treatment regimen for Aspergillus colonisations.
- MOBILIDADE ARTICULAR DOS DEDOS NÃƒO LESADOS PÃ“S-REPARO EM LESÃƒO DOS TENDÃ•ES FLEXORES DA MAÃƒO. R. B., Rabelo; M. C. R., Fonseca; N., Mazzer; V. M. C., Elui; C. H., Barbieri // Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy / Revista Brasileira de Fi;sep/out2007, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p377
Objective: To assess the range of motion (ROM) in hands that underwent tendon repair in the flexor digitorum superficialis and flexor digitorum profundus muscles of the fingers, comparing the data between the fingers on the injured hand, and between the injured and uninjured hands. Method:...
- Cetuximab. // Reactions Weekly;1/29/2011, Issue 1336, p13
The article describes the case of a 79-year-old man with metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma who experienced a pruritic, papulopustular acneiform rash during a four-week cycle of cetuximab, referencing a study published in the December 2010 issue of the "Dermatologic Surgery."
- Ciclosporin/efalizumab/infliximab/psoralens. // Reactions Weekly;9/3/2011, Issue 1367, p12
The article describes the case of an 80-year-old woman who developed multiple cutaneous squamous cell cancers (SCCs) while under efalizumab, infliximab and ciclosporin treatment regimen for psoriasis.
- Melphalan/sorafenib interaction. // Reactions Weekly;4/9/2011, Issue 1346, p26
The article describes the case of a 75-year-old man who developed regional squamous cell carcinoma after concomitant use of melphalan and sorafenib for metastatic malignant melanoma.
- Docetaxel. // Reactions Weekly;6/16/2012, Issue 1406, p18
The article describes the case of a 59-year-old man with squamous cell lung cancer who developed acute lung injury and subsequently died while undergoing docetaxel therapy.
- Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur. // Reactions Weekly;1/16/2016, Vol. 1584 Issue 1, p110
An abstract of the article "Treatment outcome in nine cases of anal squamous cell carcinoma" by H. Sato and others, is presented.
- Are Asian hands more flexible than their Caucasian counterparts? Shahid, Mohammad; Mahroof, Sabreena; Wu, Feiran; Bourne, Kathryn; Jose, Rajive; Titley, Garth // Hand Therapy;Sep2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p71
No abstract available.