A Case of Chronic Conjunctivitis following Rituximab Therapy
- Pixantrone-based regimen associated with lower cardiotoxicity in patients with DLBCL. // Hem/Onc Today;9/25/2013, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p30
The article discusses a study by professor Raoul Herbretcht and colleagues at the University Hospital of Strasbourg in France, published in "Annals of Oncology," which found that a pixantrone-based regimen substantially reduced cardiotoxicity in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBL).
- Adverse Reaction Research. // Reactions Weekly;8/30/2008, Issue 1217, p3
This section offers updates related to adverse drug reaction research. Researchers from Spain found that the most frequently reported postmarketing adverse reactions associated with trastuzumab and rituximab were heart failure and white blood cell (WBC) disorders respectively. A retrospective...
- Statins inhibit rituximab effect in rheumatoid arthritis. // Reactions Weekly;12/4/2010, Issue 1330, p4
The article discusses a research study on the role of statin use in inhibiting the antirheumatic effects of rituximab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), published in the October 18, 2010 issue of the journal "Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases."
- Rituximab. // Reactions Weekly;Feb2015, Vol. 1540 Issue 1, p266
The article presents a case study on the development of hypogammaglobulinaemia in a male child after the administration of rituximab.
- Rituximab. // Reactions Weekly;Feb2015, Vol. 1540 Issue 1, p265
The article presents a case study on the development of cytomegalovirus meningoencephalitis in a 67-year-old man during treatment with rituximab.
- Rituximab. // Reactions Weekly;Feb2015, Vol. 1540 Issue 1, p264
The article presents a case study on the development of cytokine release syndrome (CRS) and acute thrombocytopenia in a 78-year-old woman during treatment with rituximab for moderate thrombocytopenia and a transformed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Re-treatment strategy challenges maintenance therapy for rituximab use in low-burden FL. // Hem/Onc Today;12/25/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p58
The article discusses the results of a study by Brad S. Kahl of the University of Wisconsin which suggests the challenge posed by re-treatment strategy to maintenance therapy for rituximab use in low-burden follicular lymphoma (FL).
- FDA approves rituximab for advanced follicular lymphoma. // Hem/Onc Today;2/25/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the approval of the drug rituximab by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment for advanced follicular lymphoma.
- CORAL: Rituximab-containing regimens produced similar outcomes. // Hem/Onc Today;9/10/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p22
The article discusses research on the overall survival, progression-free survival (PFS) and event-free survival of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma who received rituximab regimens, by C. Gisselbrecht and colleagues, published in the 2010 issue of the "Journal of Clinical Oncology."