- Etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;9/25/2010, Issue 1320, p22
The article describes the case of a man who developed chronic necrotising pulmonary aspergillosis (CNPA) while receiving treatment with etanercept for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Methotrexate. // Reactions Weekly;6/8/2013, Issue 1456, p25
The article presents a case study of a 45-year-old female who developed paranoid delirium during treatment with methotrexate for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;7/22/2006, Issue 1111, p11
The article presents a case study of a 44-year-old man who started receiving 25 milligram of etanercept twice weekly for ankylosing spondylitis and developed multiple cervical lymphadenopathies after six months of treatment.
- Adalimumab/etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;9/24/2011, Issue 1370, p6
The article describes the case of a 28-year-old man who developed injection site reactions after treatment with adalimumab and etanercept for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;6/22/2013, Issue 1458, p25
The article describes the case of a 40-year-old man who developed hyperthyroidism after receiving infliximab for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Arthritis drug approved for once-weekly dosing. // Drug Topics;11/3/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the approval of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the administration of etanercept to adult patients with rheumatoid arthritis and in patients with psoriatic arthritis and active ankylosing spondylitis. Dosages of drug approved; Application to juvenile patients.
- The cost-effectiveness of etanercept in patients with severe ankylosing spondylitis in the UK. R. M. Ara; A. V. Reynolds; P. Conway // Rheumatology;Jul2007, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p1338
Objectives. To examine the costs and benefits associated with long-term etanercept (ETN) treatment in patients with severe ankylosing spondylitis (AS) in the UK in accordance with the BSR guidelines. Methods. A mathematical model was constructed to estimate the costs and benefits associated with...
- Abnormal high-expression of CD154 on T lymphocytes of ankylosing spondylitis patients is down-regulated by etanercept treatment. Qu Lin; Zhiming Lin; Jieruo Gu; Feng Huang; Tianwang Li; Qiujing Wei; Zetao Liao; Shuangyan Cao; Yingjuan Jiang; Jinxian Huang // Rheumatology International;Jan2010, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p317
The pathogenesis of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) still remains an enigma. Although some studies have indicated the importance of T-cells and proinflammatory cytokines in the pathogenesis of the AS, it is still unknown whether co-stimulatory molecule CD154 participates in the pathogenesis of AS...
- Etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;8/4/2007, Issue 1163, p11
The article describes the case of a 50-year-old man who developed lymphadenitis during treatment with etanercept for ankylosing spondylitis. He was hospitalized for 10 days. Laboratory tests revealed an erythrocyte sedimentation rate of 49 mm/h and a C-reactive protein level of 80 mg/L....