- Etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;9/25/2010, Issue 1320, p22
The article describes the case of a man who developed chronic necrotising pulmonary aspergillosis (CNPA) while receiving treatment with etanercept for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;4/26/2008, Issue 1199, p23
The article describes the case of a 34-year-old man with ankylosing spondylitis who enrolled in a clinical study and started receiving etanercept. The man developed new-onset Crohn's disease, 66 months after receiving etanercept. The symptoms of Crohn's disease disappeared after the...
- Adalimumab/etanercept/infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;10/18/2008, Issue 1224, p4
The article describes the cases of three patients who developed neuromuscular disorders while receiving adalimumab, etanercept or infliximab for ankylosing spondylitis or seropositive rheumatoid arthritis. The first patient started receiving adalimumab biweekly in March 2004 and developed muscle...
- Methotrexate. // Reactions Weekly;6/8/2013, Issue 1456, p25
The article presents a case study of a 45-year-old female who developed paranoid delirium during treatment with methotrexate for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;7/22/2006, Issue 1111, p11
The article presents a case study of a 44-year-old man who started receiving 25 milligram of etanercept twice weekly for ankylosing spondylitis and developed multiple cervical lymphadenopathies after six months of treatment.
- Adalimumab/etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;9/24/2011, Issue 1370, p6
The article describes the case of a 28-year-old man who developed injection site reactions after treatment with adalimumab and etanercept for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;6/22/2013, Issue 1458, p25
The article describes the case of a 40-year-old man who developed hyperthyroidism after receiving infliximab for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Arthritis drug approved for once-weekly dosing. // Drug Topics;11/3/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the approval of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the administration of etanercept to adult patients with rheumatoid arthritis and in patients with psoriatic arthritis and active ankylosing spondylitis. Dosages of drug approved; Application to juvenile patients.
- The cost-effectiveness of etanercept in patients with severe ankylosing spondylitis in the UK. R. M. Ara; A. V. Reynolds; P. Conway // Rheumatology;Jul2007, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p1338
Objectives. To examine the costs and benefits associated with long-term etanercept (ETN) treatment in patients with severe ankylosing spondylitis (AS) in the UK in accordance with the BSR guidelines. Methods. A mathematical model was constructed to estimate the costs and benefits associated with...