The Case of the Floating Dock
- Bethabara's richest harvest. Turnage, Sheila // Early American Homes;1997 Special Issue Gardens Issue, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p32
Features the Historic Bethabara Park in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Physical description; History of the Bethabara Park as a community garden; Plants and crops grown in the area; Creating a Moravian-style garden; Production of insect and wildlife repellant.
- Schnitz und grits. // Historic Traveler;Jul96, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p20
Features the Historic Bethabara Park in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Park's historical background; Background on the Moravians' settlement in North Carolina.
- Rudicoaster. GARSKE, MONICA // American Road;Winter2010, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p54
The article features Santa's Land Fun Park & Zoo located in Cherokee, Northe Carolina.
- Medico-Legal Study of Cases of Death Due to Electrocution in and Around GMC Aurangabad. Gadge, Sachin; Zine, K. U.; Batra, A. K.; Kuchewar, S. V.; Meshram, R. D.; Dhawane, S. G. // Medico-Legal Update;Jul-Dec2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p53
A two year study from May 2007 to April 2009 was carried in Department of Forensic Medicine, Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad. The study contains 49 cases which were brought for post-mortem examination, out of which 41 cases were male and 8 cases were female. The visible electrical entry mark...
- Can a Postmortem Skin Biopsy Predict Cause of Death? Sukheeja, Deepti; Shanmugam, Janani; Subramanian, Arulselvi; Lalwani, Sanjeev // Journal of Laboratory Physicians;Jul-Dec2013, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p121
Electrocution continues to be a major cause of death among workers because they and their employers do not recognize the importance of safety training and implementing safe practices. Part of the reason is that at home and on the job we take electricity for granted. Relying on the benefits of...
- North Carolina May Acquire Chimney Rock Park. // Parks & Recreation;Sep2006, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the potential sale of Chimney Rock Park in Asheville, North Carolina to North Carolina state park officials. The 1,000 acre park, which is owned by the Lucius Morse family, is being sold due to rising property values, a drop in business, and the opening of a new state park...
- Report outlines budget trends in state parks. Keating, Michael // Government Product News;Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p22
The article mentions the wealth of state park data of the National Association of State Park Directors (NASPD) including attendance, revenue and expense figures, according to the Annual Information Exchange (AIX) report produced in cooperation with North Carolina State University.
- Winter's tide lifts all boats. Nelson, Todd R. // Christian Science Monitor;11/24/99, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the annual tradition, along parts of coastal United States, of dry docking boats and putting docks away in preparation for winter.
- Overhaul to give S.J. dry dock new life. Santiago, Jaime // Caribbean Business;3/3/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p38
The article reports on the planned overhaul of the dry-dock facility in Puerto Rico.