The Case of the Floating Dock
- Methylphenidate. // Reactions Weekly;4/2/2011, Issue 1345, p22
The article describes the case of a 34-year-old man who died after receiving methylphenidate for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- UNUSUAL ACCIDENTAL ASPHYXIAL DEATHS. Loewe, Cheryl; Diaz, Francisco // Forensic Examiner;Winter2009, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p38
The article presents several case studies in relation to asphyxial accidents in adults. The autopsy of a 29-year-old plumber who was buried inside a pile of dirt revealed that he died from mechanical asphyxia and upper airway occlusion. A 42-year-old woman who jumped into a trash compacter died...
- Attend an inquest. Drury, R.A.B. // British Medical Journal;1/20/1979, Vol. 1 Issue 6157, p176
Focuses on the inquest used in the Criminal Investigation Department. Efforts of the coroner in the act of renunciation; Implications of negligence in the case; Discussions on the evidence gathered by the medical witness.
- Bethabara's richest harvest. Turnage, Sheila // Early American Homes;1997 Special Issue Gardens Issue, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p32
Features the Historic Bethabara Park in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Physical description; History of the Bethabara Park as a community garden; Plants and crops grown in the area; Creating a Moravian-style garden; Production of insect and wildlife repellant.
- Schnitz und grits. // Historic Traveler;Jul96, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p20
Features the Historic Bethabara Park in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Park's historical background; Background on the Moravians' settlement in North Carolina.
- Rudicoaster. GARSKE, MONICA // American Road;Winter2010, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p54
The article features Santa's Land Fun Park & Zoo located in Cherokee, Northe Carolina.
- Caffeine: Toxicity: case report. // Reactions Weekly;Nov2013, Issue 1477, p10
The article presents a case study of woman whose death was certified as having resulted from caffeine toxicity.
- Anchors aweigh? Callaway, Erin // PC Week;06/09/97, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p137
Describes the efforts of Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Co. to use Internet electronic data interchange (EDI) to keep in contact with their suppliers. The reason they expect to conduct EDI with only a portion of their suppliers; The requirements for proper Internet EDI. INSET: Although...
- Amoxapine overdose. // Reactions Weekly;4/7/2007, Issue 1146/1147, p7
A case study of death after amoxapine overdose is presented. After taking an amoxapine overdose, the 43-year-old woman, who had history of depression, was found dead in her car. Self-inflicted incision wounds were found on her left wrist and forearm. Her death was caused by amoxapine toxicity on...