Femoral Condylar Fracture Through a Femoral Tunnel Eleven Years After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Mass. officials investigate medwaste in MSW stream. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;02/02/98, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p11
No abstract available.
- Beth Israel announces venture with Boston-area practice. // Primary Care Weekly;4/22/96, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p7
Reports that Beth Israel Corp. has announced plans for a joint venture to enhance health care delivery in southeastern Massachusetts. Details of the plans.
- An emergent merger. Vanchieri, Cori // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;05/05/98, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p38
Presents information on the merger of Beth Israel and Deaconess hospitals in Boston, Massachusetts. Why the hospitals were merged; Comments from Jayne Carveli Sheehan, a nurse who heads the emergency room at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Benefits of consolidating the two emergency...
- Linkages. J.G. // AHA News;1/8/96, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p4
Reports that Boston's Beth Hospital and Harvard Medical School formed a venture to create the Harvard Medical School-Beth Israel HealthCare Foundation for Research and Education. Other deals.
- Boston's Beth Israel Hospital. // Working Mother;Oct94, p28
Features Boston, Mass.-based Beth Israel Hospital, a 452-bed teaching hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School. Policy on flexible work schedules and telecommuting; Pay and benefits; Child-care facilities; Opportunities for promotion of women; Reaction to ongoing industry trend toward...
- Curing the bottom line. Romano, Michael // Modern Healthcare;02/19/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p17
Reports that Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts is forging a partnership with a drug company for first rights to research discoveries. Terms of the agreement; Information on similar deals in the United States.
- Avoiding wrong-site surgery for 5 years isn't long enough. // Same-Day Surgery;Aug2009, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p83
The article discusses the development of several tools including script, poster and checklists during surgery processes to improve the surgery program of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Quality award winner engages patients. // Hospital Peer Review;Sep2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p101
The article announces that the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDC) in Boston, Massachusetts has been selected as the 2013 Quest for Quality prize winner by the American Hospital Association (AHA) and pharmaceuticals distributor McKesson.
- Gail M. DeLuca. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;Jan97 Special Issue The NRN Fifty, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p52
Profiles Gail M. DeLuca, director of nutrition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. DeLuca's accomplishments at the medical center; Description of DeLuca's work methods; Educational background; Career history.