The Late Birth of Transnational Labour Cooperation: Cross-Border Trade Union Networks at Ford and General Motors (1953—2001)
- Ford puts Fast Cash on F-150. Wilson, Amy // Automotive News;2/16/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6080, p10
Ford Motor Co. division is trying to push sales of the 2004 F-150 with a targeted rebate. Ford, which has tried to combat General Motors Corp.'s large cash rebates with more selective offers across its product lineup, is trying to modify the incentive game. Ford offers a $1,000 rebate on regular...
- Batter up. Fleming, Al // Automotive News;7/5/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5507, Insight p12i
Discusses the performance of General Motors, Ford Motor Co. and Chrysler Corp. Japanese competition; Durability and quality rating of vehicles.
- So where do we park? // Automotive Industries;Jun96, Vol. 176 Issue 6, p13
Reports that Ford Motor Co. owns the parking on Detroit, Michigan's riverfront where General Motors Corp.'s Renaissance Center building is situated.
- GM, Ford offer new rebates. // Automotive News;10/7/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5681, p49
Discusses the customer rebates being offered by General Motors Corporation and Ford Motor Company for 1997. Value of rebates; Types of vehicles rebates are applicable to.
- GM, Ford sales rise in Canada. English, Bob // Automotive News;7/7/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5721, p2
Reports that General Motors and Ford Motor Co. have had continued strong sales in Canada for the month of June 1997. Brief details.
- Execs see Brazil sales falling. // Automotive News;7/20/1998, Vol. 72 Issue 5776, p41
Reports that according to predications by executives of Ford Motor Company and General Motors company in Sao Paulo, Brazil, high interest rates and high taxes could cut 1998 vehicle sales as much as 12.8 percent from 1997. Predictions made by the executives for 1999; Percentage the sales for...
- GM caught with plants down; Ford to win July title. Miller, Lou // Automotive News;7/27/1998, Vol. 72 Issue 5777, p1
Presents information on the July, 1998 sales of the Ford Motor Company and General Motors (GM) company. Views that Ford will outsell GM by 80,000 vehicles; Details on a strike at GM; Reference to a meeting of GM's board on August 3, 1998; Information that GM will lead in vehicle sales after a...
- GM beats out Ford in $1BN China auto project. Kahn, Joseph; Stern, Gabriella // Chinatown News;12/3/95, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p10
Reports that General Motors Corporation outbeat Ford Motor Company, and was chosen by China's leading automobile maker for a project to build sedans. Value of project; Rewards from investing in China; Investments of GM and Ford. INSET: Putting China on wheels..
- GM, Ford change pickup beds. Pryweller, Joseph // Automotive News;1/25/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5803, p1
Reports on General Motors Corp. (GM) and Ford Motor Co.'s plans to produce pickup trucks with plastic beds and tailgates. Planned production volume; Economic impact of the plan for plastic manufacturers; Benefits of the use of plastic on vehicle bodies.