- Platelet-dependent Thrombosis in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes and Coronary Artery Disease. Natarajan, Arun; Zaman, Azfar G.; Badimon, Juan J.; Marshall, Sally M. // Diabetes;Jun2007 Supplement 1, Vol. 56, pA181
Patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) and coronary artery disease (CAD) die predominantly of thrombotic events. Platelet-dependent thrombosis in patients with T2DM, with and without CAD, taking regular aspirin, has not been compared previously. Eighty one patients in four groups were...
- Aspirin and Clopidogrel Response Variability. Ferguson, Angela D.; Dokainish, Hisham; Lakkis, Nasser // Texas Heart Institute Journal;2008, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p313
Antiplatelet resistance has been proposed as a possible mechanism to explain recurrent cardiovascular events in patients who have coronary artery disease and who are undergoing dual antiplatelet therapy. A comprehensive search on PubMed was conducted for literature that was printed in the...
- An unusual site of intracerebral haemorrhage: microbleeds in perspective! Kakar, P.; Jamil, S.; Kar, A.; Scott, J.; Ames, D. // QJM: An International Journal of Medicine;Sep2014, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p755
No abstract available.
- Biologic and Quality-of-Life Outcomes From the Mediterranean Lifestyle Program. Toobert, Deborah J.; Glasgow, Russell E.; Strycker, Lisa A.; Barrera Jr., Manuel; Radcliffe, Janice L.; Wander, Rosemary C.; Bagdade, John D. // Diabetes Care;Aug2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p2288
OBJECTIVE â€” Few multiple lifestyle behavior change programs have been designed to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease in postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes. This study tested the effectiveness of the Mediterranean Lifestyle Program (MLP), a comprehensive lifestyle...
- EFFECT OF SHENGMAI INJECTION (SMI) ON BLOOD VASCULAR ENDODERMIS FUNCTION AND CARDIAC FUNCTION IN CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES PATIENTS. // Heart;Oct2010, pA143
An abstract of the article "Effect of Shengmai Injection (SMI) on Blood Vascular Endodermis Function and Cardiac Function in Coronary Artery Disease With Type 2 Diabetes Patients" by Zhang Yachen, Chen Man-Tian, Wang Fei, Rong Yezhi, and Lu Baojing is presented.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH AND COMPLICATION RISK IN PATIENTS WITH ACUTE MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION. // Heart;Oct2010, pA144
An abstract of the article "Relationship Between Red Cell Distribution Width and Complication Risk in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction" by Kaizu Xu, Liming Lin, Jinxiu Lin, and Jiansheng Zheng is presented.
- Soluble L-Selectin Level Is a Marker for Coronary Artery Disease in Type 2 Diabetic Patients. Albertini, Jean-Paul; Valensi, Paul; Lormeau, Boris; Vaysse, Jenny; Attali, Jean-Raymond; Gattegno, Liliane // Diabetes Care;Dec99, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p2044
Presents information on a study which investigated whether the decline in soluble L-selectin level constitutes a marker for mycardial ischemia in type 2 diabetic patients. Account of related studies; Research design and methods; Results and discussion.
- Asymptomatic Coronary Artery Disease Is Associated With Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy and Diabetic Nephropathy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients. Beck, Maristela O.; Silveiro, Sandra P.; Friedman, Rogerio; Clausell, Nadine; Gross, Jorge L. // Diabetes Care;Oct99, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1745
Presents a study which analyzed the factors associated with asymptomatic coronary artery disease in type 2 diabetic patients, particularly autonomic neuropathy and diabetic nephropathy. Methodology; Results and discussion; Conclusions.
- An evaluation of coronary artery plaque burden in asymptomatic type 2 diabetics using dual-source CT coronary angiography. Patel, M.; Mehta, V. S.; Venuraju, S.; Yerramasu, A.; Jeevarethinam, A.; Atwal, S.; Lahiri, A. // BMC Proceedings;2012 Supplement 4, Vol. 6 Issue Suppl 4, p1
An abstract of the article "An evaluation of coronary artery plaque burden in asymptomatic type 2 diabetics using dualsource CT coronary angiography," by M. Patel, V. S. Mehta, S. Venuraju, A. Yerramasu, A. Jeevarethinam, S. Atwal, and A. Lahiri is presented.