Lean Six Sigma applied to a Customer Services Process within a Commercial Finance Organisation
- Introduction. Evans, James R. // Quality Management Journal;2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Satya Chakravorty on the tool used by Toyota for problem identification and solution, one by Alan Robinson and Dean Schroeder on high-performing idea systems for lean initiatives, and one by Xingxing Zu and...
- Lean Six Sigma. Baird, Craig W. // Six Sigma Manual for Small & Medium Businesses: What You Need to;2009, p221
The article introduces Section 5 of the book "The Six Sigma Manual for Small and Medium Businesses: What You Need to Know Explained Simply," which is about Lean Six Sigma, a set of principles and ideas aimed at better cycle times and waste elimination.
- QUESTIONS. Seland, Darryl // Quality;Sep2012, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discussed various reports wihin the issue on topics including the process of Six Sigma, the turnkey vision scheme, and the methods of sustaining the Six Sigma procedures in organizations.
- Find out how it's done. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Sep2015, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p63
The article offers information on the Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference 2015 to be held from September 30, 2015 to October 2, 2015 at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North in Atlanta.
- Tune In. // Quality Progress;May2014, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p6
The article presents information on an episode from the American Society for Quality's (ASQ) video series ASQ TV focusing on the lean and Six Sigma improvement practices, which is available at http://videos.asq.org.
- Following up on LSS. Gao, James // Quality Progress;May2013, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p6
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the report "The Right Blend," from the February 2013 issue, which looked at lean Six Sigma (LSS) implementation in a non-manufacturing scenario.
- Author's response. Vanicek, Vera // Quality Progress;May2013, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p6
The article presents a reply from the author of the report "The Right Blend," from the February 2013 issue, which looked at lean Six Sigma (LSS) implementation in a non-manufacturing environment.
- Modelo tecnolÃ³gico para el desarrollo de proyectos logÃsticos usando Lean Six Sigma. MANTILLA CELIS, OLGA LUCÍA; SÁNCHEZ GARCÍA, JOSÉ MANUEL // Estudios Gerenciales;jul-sep2012, Vol. 28 Issue 124, p23
This article describes an approach proposed by the authors for the purpose of providing guidance to companies with regards to improvements of their logistic performance viewed from the perspective of increasing service levels and reducing costs. To this end, the following concepts were used:...
- Are Companies Continuously Improving Their Supply Chain? Huehn-Brown, Wende J.; Murray, Susan L. // Engineering Management Journal;Dec2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p3
Lean enterprise, six sigma, and other productivity improvement techniques use continuous improvement; however, it appears continuous improvement is haphazardly applied or even lacking in companies, especially across the supply chain. This research identifies key continuous improvement...