Congenital Complete Atrioventricular Block in a Young Man: A Case Study
- Chest Pain and Pauses in Lead II. Grauer, Ken // Internal Medicine Alert;7/15/2013 ECG REview, p104
The article presents an electrocardiogram of a woman with new-onset chest pain, including the interpretation of rhythm, where rhythm disturbances suggest the possibility of second degree Atrioventricular Block, Mobitz Type I.
- IgG4 RELATED CARDIAC DISEASE. Carbajal, Hector; Waters, Lindsay; Popovich, Jovan; Boniuk, Milton; Chevez-Barrios, Patricia; Marcus, Donald M.; Sessoms, Sandra // Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal;Oct-Dec2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p230
IgG4-related systemic disease is an inflammatory disorder that can affect many organs. This case report describes a patient who in 2004 was found to have an inflammatory pseudotumor with IgG4 pathology. Over the next 3 years, visual symptoms responded well to recurrent courses of prednisone. In...
- The utility of cardiac computer tomography in a case of a pacemaker and dextrocardia. Pang, B.; Mond, H. // Heart, Lung & Circulation;2015 Supplement 3, Vol. 24, pS252
No abstract available.
- An unexpected finding during planned primary percutaneous coronary angioplasty. Robinson, Simon D.; Hall, Jim; Goodwin, Andrew T. // Heart;Nov2007, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p1392
The article presents the case of an old woman suffering from acute central chest pain. Her electrocardiogram (ECG) showed an inferior ST elevation. The coronary angiography found no obstructive coronary atheroma. Here diagnosis shows no evidence of pulmonary thromboembolism or recurrence of...
- Erratum to: Role of strain values using automated function imaging on transthoracic echocardiography for the assessment of acute chest pain in emergency department. Lee, Mirae; Chang, Sung-A; Cho, Eun; Park, Sung-Ji; Choi, Jin-Oh; Lee, Sang-Chol; Oh, Jae; Park, Seung; Cho, Eun Jeong; Oh, Jae K; Park, Seung Woo // International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging;Oct2015, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p1351
No abstract available.
- A 56-year-old man with exercise-induced chest pains. Vamvakidou, A.; Gurunathan, S.; Senior, R. // Heart;Feb2016, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p277
A quiz concerning interpretation of the imaging result for a 56-year-old man with exercise-induced chest pains is presented.
- Echocardiographic manifestation of hiatus hernia simulating a left atrial mass: Case report. Koskinas, Konstantinos C.; Oikonomou, Kostas; Karapatsoudi, Eleni; Makridis, Pantelis // Cardiovascular Ultrasound;2008, Vol. 6, Special section p1
Background: Despite the high prevalence of hiatus hernia, a relatively small number of echocardiographically manifested cases have been reported. Case Presentation: An 82-year old woman presented with acute retrosternal pain indicative of cardiac etiology. Physical examination and biochemical...
- Congenital disorders in neonates following in utero exposure: case report. // Reactions Weekly;8/27/2011, Issue 1366, p22
The article describes the case of a neonate with multiple congenital disorders who was born to a woman who had failed medical pregnancy termination with methotrexate and misoprostol.
- Chest Pain and Two Key ECG Findings. Grauer, Ken // Internal Medicine Alert;2/15/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p24
The article presents an analysis of electrocardiogram (ECG) reports of a 50-year-old woman with chest pain which shows second-degree atrioventricular block and progress in ST-elevation myocardial infarction.