Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Due to Fibrolipomatous Hamartoma of the Median Nerve in Klippel-TrÃ©naunay Syndrome: A Case Report
- Untitled. Vongerichten, Anna; Powell, Michael // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;10/9/2010, Vol. 341 Issue 7776, p786
The article describes the case of a 28-year-old man with bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Easy carpal tunnel cure. S. N. H. // Prevention;Jun2005, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p56
Discusses how to treat carpal tunnel by wearing a wrist splint at night. How this treatment works.
- Potential Contributions of Neck Muscle Dysfunctions to Initiation and Maintenance of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Donaldson, C. C. Stuart; Nelson, David V.; Skubick, Daniel L.; Clasby, Robert G. // Applied Psychophysiology & Biofeedback;Mar1998, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p59
A biomechanical perspective of the carpal tunnel (CT) is reviewed that lends itself to an understanding of carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) from a broader pathophysiological perspective than focusing narrowly or solely on nerve disturbance in the extremity. A wider integration of physiological...
- Central sensitization does not identify patients with carpal tunnel syndrome who are likely to achieve short-term success with physical therapy. Fern�ndez-de-las-Pe�as, C�sar; Cleland, Joshua A.; Ortega-Santiago, Ricardo; de-la-Llave-Rincon, Ana Isabel; Mart�nez-Perez, Almudena; Pareja, Juan A. // Experimental Brain Research;Nov2010, Vol. 207 Issue 1/2, p85
The aim of the current study was to identify whether hyperexcitability of the central nervous system is a prognostic factor for individuals with carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) likely to experience rapid and clinical self-reported improvement following a physical therapy program including soft...
- Carpal tunnel syndrome. Alper, Brian S.; Rotert, Eric M. // Cortlandt Forum;6/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p52
Provides information on carpal tunnel syndrome. Description; Incidence and prevalence; Risk factors; Physical examination.
- Hastane Ã‡alÄ±ÅŸanlarÄ±nda Karpal TÃ¼nel Sendromu ile Uyumlu El-El BileÄŸi AÄŸrÄ±sÄ± SÄ±klÄ±ÄŸ Ä± ve Risk FaktÃ¶rleri. Tekeoğlu, İbrahim; Gülcü, Elif; Kara, Mehmet // Turkish Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Turkiye ;dic2008, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p152
Objective: This study aims at identifying the prevalence of wrist pain, physical findings of carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS), individual and occupation-related factors affecting pain and treatment preferences among hospital staff members including physicians, medical students, nurses and other...
- Living with...CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME. Hunter, Andrew // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Aug2004, p30
Presents information on the symptomatology of the carpal tunnel syndrome. Cause; Treatment.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. // Diseases & Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 2nd edition;2002, p205
Provides information on carpal tunnel syndrome. Causes; Assessment and diagnosis; Treatment; Discharge and home healthcare guidelines.
- Computer Use and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Wellbery, Caroline // American Family Physician;2/1/2004, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p643
Discusses the study "Computer Use and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome," by J.H. Andersen et al., from the June 11, 2003 issue of the "Journal of the American Medical Association."