Trapezius Transfer to Restore External Rotation in a Patient with a Brachial Plexus Injury: A Case Report
- Frozen Shoulder: Correlation Between the Response to Physical Therapy and Follow-Up Shoulder... Hanley, Barbara // Physical Therapy;Mar1998, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p326
Presents information on the abstract `Frozen Shoulder: Correlation Between the Response to Physical Therapy and Follow-Up Shoulder Arthrography,' by C-Y Mao, W-C Jaw and H-C Cheng, and adapted from the 1997 edition of `Archive Physical Medical Rehabilitation.' Details on the relationship...
- Pain preventer. Vogel, Amanda E. // Shape;May2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p100
Presents a preventive exercise for shoulder impingement. Materials needed; Procedure of the exercise; Number of repetitions per set.
- Abstracts of recent literature. Edelstein, Joan // Journal of Rehabilitation Research & Development;1993, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p445
Presents an abstract of the article `Historical Examples of Orthotic Treatment of Sequelae to Shoulder Disorders,' by T. Boni, reprinted from `Medizinisch Orthopadische Technik' journal. Examples of orthotic treatment of glenohumeral instability, frozen shoulder and severe defects of the...
- Timing of surgical treatment for type III supracondylar humerus fractures in pediatric patients. // Advances in Orthopaedics;Mar2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p28
The article offers information on the result of a study regarding the potential of the reduction of type III humeral supracondylar fractures to become progressively harder as the time to surgery increased.
- Acute shoulder pain in a collegiate football player. Lesh, S.G.; Carroll, R.J. // Journal of Athletic Training (National Athletic Trainers' Associ;Apr-Jun97 Supplement, Vol. 32 Issue 2, pS19
Presents a case study which focuses on shoulder injuries sustained by a male football player during a football practice session. Examination of the patient; Prognosis of the patient's condition.
- What to Do About AC Joint Injuries. Johnson, Robert J. // Physician & Sportsmedicine;Nov2001, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p57
Presents a question and answer advisory related to acromioclavicular (AC) joint injuries. Types of AC joint separation; Exercise to minimize joint damage; Other injuries to the AC joint.
- N.J. dept. proposing regulation to implement law mandating fast reports on auto victim medical. Zarate, Vincent R. // Insurance Advocate;08/24/96, Vol. 107 Issue 33, p5
Reports on the New Jersey Insurance Department's proposal of rules to implement a law that would require doctors, hospitals and other medical providers to notify an insurance company within 21 days that they are treating a person injured in a car accident. Proposed schedule for a reduction of...
- PIP managed care proposal debated at N.J. dept. hearing; strong differences put outcome in doubt. Zarate, Vincent R. // Insurance Advocate;11/25/95, Vol. 106 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the debate between insurance officials, trial lawyers and other legal associations over the proposed managed care programs for car accident victims in New Jersey. Argument raise by insurance company officials; Contention of the legal organizations; Differences of opinion between the...
- On the level. Carbajal Jr., Michael // Insurance Advocate;08/01/98, Vol. 109 Issue 30, p14
Focuses on the services offered by auto accident victims's van. Features of the van; Types of testing offered by the Auto Medical Clinic; Insurance liabilities given to the auto victims; Treatment given to auto accident victim.