Pseudoaneurysm of the Anterior Tibial Artery After Ankle Arthroscopy Treated with Ultrasound-Guided Compression Therapy
- Unsuspected mycotic aneurysm of renal transplant artery. Henderson, A.; Pall, A. A.; Chakraverty, S. // Kidney International;Sep2007, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p775
Several photographs of abdominal ultrasound concerning unsuspected mycotic aneurysm of renal transplant artery are presented.
- Solitary peripheral pulmonary artery aneurysm. Drevet, Gabrielle; Orsini, Alessandro; Cordier, Jean François; Tronc, François // European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery;Oct2013, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p770
The article presents the case study of a 27 year old man with asymptomatic pulmonary artery aneurysm discovered after he went through pulmonary angiography.
- Carotid artery diameter, dilation of arteries in general and abdominal aortic aneurysm. // Age & Ageing;Sep2009, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p501
The article discusses a study which observed a relationship between abdominal aortic aneurysms and general arterial abnormalities.
- Hiperiiiteusidad eu secuencias T2 y tamaHiperiiiteusidad eu secuencias T2 y lamano como factores pronÃ³sticos de obliteratiÃ³n en malfoi maciones arteriovenosas tratadas mediante radiocirugiao como factores pronosticos de obliteration en... Arrese, I.; R. Alday; González, P.A.; Campollo, J.; Ramos, A.; Dominguez, P.; Fernández-Letón, J. P.; Pérez-Núóez, A.; Lobato, R. D. // Revista Neurocirugia;2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p97
Objetive. The aim of this study was to determine which factors were statistically related to radiological and clinical outcomes following radiosurgical treatment of arteriovenous malformations (AVMs). Methods. The data of 59 patients receiving radiosurgical treatment at our department were...
- Morphologic and functional assessment of extensive pulmonary arteriovenous malformations using MRI. Mohrs, Oliver K.; Heinemann, Markus K.; Eckhardt, Dieter; Nowak, Bernd; Kauczor, Hans-Ulrich; Voigtlaender, Thomas // Vascular Medicine;2006, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p53
The article presents the results of the morphologic and functional assessment of extensive pulmonary arteriovenous malformations of a 17-year-old woman. Since childhood, the woman had suffered from dysponoea and cyanosis. Findings of a chest radiograph revealed diffuse opacities in the periphery...
- Increased intima thickness of the radial artery in patients with coronary heart disease. Myredal, Anna; Osika, Walter; Li Ming Gan; Friberg, Peter; Johansson, Mats // Vascular Medicine;2010, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p33
Ultrabiomicroscopy is a novel high-frequency (55 MHz) ultrasound technique that could be used to non-invasively measure the vessel wall and separate the intima-media complex into measurements of intima and media thickness. Since no previous study has measured intima and media thickness...
- Giant left atrial thrombus in moderate mitral stenosis. Christian Rost; Werner G. Daniel; Michael Schmid // European Journal of Echocardiography;Mar2009, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p358
Nearly every fifth mitral stenosis presents thrombi in the left atrium and therefore has remarkable therapeutic consequences. Most thrombi are located in the left atrial appendage, but atrial appendage thrombus can also extend to the left atrial cavity as in the presented case. This case shows...
- Integrated Screening for Chromosomal Anomalies: Strategies in Developing Countries. Malhotra, Jaideep; Garg, Ruchika; Malhotra, Narendra; Malhotra, Neharika; Rao, Jai Prakash // Donald School Journal of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology;Apr-Jun2011, Vol. 5 Issue 2/3, p133
Ultrasound screening has advantages over maternal serum screening. These include confirmation of embryo viability, accurate assessment of gestational age, early diagnosis of multiple pregnancies and identification of chorionicity, the detection of major structural abnormalities, major defects of...
- What is the optimal imaging for vascular rings and slings? Browne, Lorna // Pediatric Radiology;Apr2009 Supplement 2, Vol. 39, p191
The article presents the importance of imaging in the diagnosis of vascular rings and pulmonary slings. Vascular rings are encountered when the right side aortic arch with aberrant left of the subclavian artery and left sided ligamentum arteriosus, while pulmonary slings are characterized by the...