Case Study: Camp S-72, Company 270
- Making the world a brighter place. Williams, Bob // Army Reserve Magazine;Summer98, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p14
Reports on a project by telephone linemen and installers of the 820th Signal Company of the United States Army Reserve, at the Arkansas National Guard's Camp Robin. What was included in the project; Comments from Staff Sergeant, Anthony Hood, 1st Platoon; Cost of the project if it was done by a...
- REGIONAL TRAINING CENTER-NORTH STANDING UP AT FORT MCCOY. Schuette, Rob // Warrior Citizen;Summer2008, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p39
The article reports on the new Regional Training Center (RTC) located at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin which is designed to provide premobilization training on Theater Specific Individual Readiness Tasks and Army Warrior Training (AWT) Skills to the U.S. Army Reserve Units.
- Oldest AT photos. // Army Reserve Magazine;Fall97, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p7
Looks for photographs about annual training and with US Reserve duty. Data to be included in the photographs; Deadline for submission of entries; Address where to send entries.
- But is it paradise? Falardeau, Tory // Army Reserve Magazine;Summer95, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p8
Features the Army Reserve training center in the United States territory of American Samoa. Transportation to the site; Training courses.
- Brooklyn cadet learns the ropes at ROTC Advanced Camp. Thompson, Keith // New York Amsterdam News;09/02/99, Vol. 90 Issue 36, p37
Reports on the Reserve Officers Training Corps' (ROTC) Advanced Camp, a 35-day training event for United States Army ROTC cadets and National Guard officer candidates. Establishment of rigorous standards in physical fitness, weapons training, communication, combat patrols, and other military...
- Chronic Wasting Disease -- Prion Disease in the Wild. Bunk, Steve // PLoS Biology;Apr2004, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p427
Presents a report on chronic wasting disease (CWD) and the various methods undertaken to tackle this problem. Role of media in raising awareness of CWD; Prevention of the transition of infected animals in the game farming industry by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA);...
- SOUTH FLORIDA ARMY RESERVE SOLDIERS BUILD POW CAMP THEY WILL GUARD. // Army Reserve Magazine;Fall2003, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p27
Explores how U.S. Army Reserve 724th Military Police Battalion members constructed prisoners-of-war camps in Iraq during the 2003 war. Use of engineering units with heavy equipment in the construction; Role of the battalion in guarding enemy prisoners of war; Training of the soldiers.
- USAR garrison at Dix part of BRAC 95 plan. // Army Reserve Magazine;Winter1996, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the plans of the U.S. Army to replace the active Army garrison at Fort Dix, New Jersey with a U.S. Army Reserve garrison.
- RIO GRANDE `99 464TH Chemical Brigade - 'HEAVY SMOKERS!'. Gordon, Jack // Army Reserve Magazine;2000, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the smoke operations of the 464th Chemical Brigade of the 99th Regional Support Command of the United States Army Reserve at Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas. Percentage of the Army's chemical assets contained in the Army Reserve; Efforts made to inform the public of military operations;...