GIANT PEDUNCULATED SEBORRHEIC KERATOSIS OF PENIS
- Fluconazole/tadalafil interaction. // Reactions Weekly;5/22/2010, Issue 1302, p24
The article describes the case of a man who developed sclerosing lymphangitis of the penis (SLP) after receiving tadalafil for erectile dysfunction and fluconazole for onychomycosis.
- What's Your Assessment? Bielan, Barbara // Dermatology Nursing;Apr2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p134
Reports a case of erythematous papule, a skin lession in the distal shaft of the penis. Medical history of the patient; Health complaints of the patient; Differential diagnosis; Treatment options.
- An unusual presentation of cutaneous larva migrans in a male child. Mohanty, I.; Patnaik, S.; Mohanty, P. // Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology;Oct2012, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p486
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case study of a 6-year-old male child presented with progressively itchy lesion on the penis of 3-week duration that represents cutaneous larva migrans (CLM).
- Nicorandil. // Reactions Weekly;2/19/2011, Issue 1339, p30
The article describes three cases of patients, including a 71-year-old man and an 80-year-old man, who received nicorandil for treatment of angina, but developed penile ulceration during treatment.
- Blisters on the foot. Hopcroft, Keith // Pulse;5/19/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 17, p18
The article presents the author's observations based on differential diagnosis result of a 72-year-old man with foot blister.
- Mineral oil. // Reactions Weekly;1/19/2013, Issue 1435, p18
The article describes the case report of a 32-year-old male patient with a history of painful swelling of the penis who developed a penile paraffinoma after injecting mineral oil, paraffin, to enhance penis size.
- Infected Cavitating Pulmonary Infarction. Rajagopala, Srinivas; Devaraj, Uma; D'Souza, George // Respiratory Care;May2011, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p707
The article presents a case study of 60-year-old woman diagnosed with pulmonary embolism and infarction. It says that the woman was presented with fever, cough, chest pain, and breathelessness suggested to lung abscess. Moreover, she was given oral medication but breathleness got worsen and...
- Peyronie's disease. Jamil, Tanvir // Pulse;9/10/2005, Vol. 65 Issue 35, p67
Presents a case study of a 48-year-old man experiencing sexual intercourse problems because of penis induration. Curvature of the penis to the left with painful erection; Analysis of the symptoms of Peyronie's disease; Treatment and management options.
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infection of the Glans Penis due to Atypical Candida Species Complicated with Fournier's Gangrene. Jensen, Peter; Zachariae, Claus; Larsen, Frederik Grønhøj // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2010, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p431
A letter to the editor related to a case study of a man with necrotizing soft tissue infection of the glans penis due to the atypical candida species complicated with the Fournier's Gangrene is presented.