GIANT PEDUNCULATED SEBORRHEIC KERATOSIS OF PENIS
- What's Your Assessment? Bielan, Barbara // Dermatology Nursing;Apr2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p134
Reports a case of erythematous papule, a skin lession in the distal shaft of the penis. Medical history of the patient; Health complaints of the patient; Differential diagnosis; Treatment options.
- Blisters on the foot. Hopcroft, Keith // Pulse;5/19/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 17, p18
The article presents the author's observations based on differential diagnosis result of a 72-year-old man with foot blister.
- A Large Cutaneous Horn of the Glans Penis: a Rare Presentation. Gupta, Vikas; Chopra, Vanilla; Verma, Sidharth // Indian Journal of Surgery;Apr2014, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p143
Cutaneous horn (cornu cutaneum) is a relatively uncommon lesion consisting of a projectile, conical, dense, hyperkeratotic nodule which resembles the horn of an animal. Cutaneous horns most frequently occur in sun-exposed parts and are typically found in the face and the scalp, but may also...
- A rapidly growing skin lesion. Cosenza, Jessica // JAAPA: Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (;Apr2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p14
The article presents a case study of a 55-year old white man diagnosed with a lesion on the dorsal aspect of his left forearm without any itching, pain or bleeding while medical history negates skin cancer. The diagnosis concludes that the lesion to be keratoacanthoma (KA), a skin tumor caused...
- Pruritic Papules on the Nose in a 25.Year.Old Female. Chua, Ivan Si Yong; Lee, Joyce SS; Chiam, Lynn YT // Indian Journal of Dermatology;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p1
A quiz about the diagnosis for the pruritic papules found on the nose of a 25-year-old woman is presented.
- Nevoid Hyperkeratosis of the Nipple and/or Areola: Treatment with Topical Steroid. Ghanadan, Alireza; Kamran, Balighi; Somayeh, Khezri; Kamyabhesari, Kambiz // Indian Journal of Dermatology;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p464
Nevoid hyperkeratosis of the nipple and/or areola (NHNA) is a rare and benign disease, with poorly understood etiology and no definite therapeutic plan. Hereby, we report another case of NHNA, discuss about its clinical and histopathological features, differential diagnosis, and responsiveness...
- Penile Erosions as First Manifestation of Pemphigus Vulgaris: A Misleading Presentation. Stieger, Marco; Pelivani, Nedzmidin; Ramelet, Albert-Adrien; Beltraminelfi, Heimut; Borradori, Luca // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2013, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p248
The article discusses the case of two male patients in whom the clinical manifestation of pemphigus vulgaris (PV) consisted of chronic painful penile erosions. It describes erosions of the glans penis and of the corona glandis. PV is characterized as an autoimmune bullous disease that affects...
- Mal de Meleda with Lip Involvement: A Report of Two Cases. Kumar Nath, Amiya; Chaudhuri, Sangita; Mohan Thappa, Devinder // Indian Journal of Dermatology;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p390
Mal de Meleda is a rare autosomal recessive transgradient palmoplantar keratoderma characterized by transgradient keratoderma with associated scleroatrophy, nail changes, pseudoainhum around digits and perioral erythema, without a tendency for spontaneous resolution. Involvement of the lip by...
- Penile Mass in a 53-Year-Old Patient. Hunter, Joseph S.; Saslawsky, Mark // American Family Physician;9/15/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p1093
Characterizes the differential diagnosis of penile mass in an elderly patient. Penile carcinoma; Paraphimosis; Obstruction of smegma-producing glands; Condyloma.