A case-control study of autism and mumps-measles-rubella vaccination using the general practice research database: design and methodology
- A Case Study of a Graphical Misrepresentation. Cox, Anthony R.; Kirkham, Harold // Drug Safety;2007, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p831
Graphs have been used in attempts to show a relationship between the measles, mumps and rubella virus (MMR) vaccine and autism. We examine the topic of graphical representation of data in general, and one of these graphs in particular: the one that appeared in a 1999 letter to The Lancet. That...
- Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine. // Reactions Weekly;10/23/2010, Issue 1324, p26
The article describes the case of a 15-year-old boy who developed pleuropericarditis following administration of the measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine.
- Antidote. // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the court rulings on case regarding the absence of significant relationship between thimerosal and Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccines and the occurrence of autism in the U.S.
- Study finds no link between MMR and autism. // Community Practitioner;Jun2015, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p4
The article focuses on the study published at the "Journal of the American Medical Association" undertaken on more than 95,000 children which shows no relation between measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism.
- Wakefield study linking MMR vaccine, autism uncovered as fraud. Richards, Cassandra A. // Infectious Diseases in Children;Feb2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses a report, titled "Secrets of the MMR scare: How the case against the MMR vaccine was fixed," that shows that the original Wakefield research linking MMR vaccine and autism was conducted dishonestly and the data used was bogus.
- Measles, mumps and rubella virus vaccine. // Reactions Weekly;5/22/2010, Issue 1302, p33
The article describes the clinical cases of three patients who developed orchitis after immunisation with a measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) virus vaccine.
- Implanted functional electrical stimulation: case report of a paraplegic patient with complete SCI after 9 years. Guiraud, David; Coste, Christine Azevedo; Benoussaad, Mourad; Fattal, Charles // Journal of NeuroEngineering & Rehabilitation (JNER);2014, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Backgrounds Experience of an implanted functional electrical stimulation neuroprosthesis (FES) associating 8-channel epimysial and 4-channel neural stimulations. The primary objective consisted in presenting clinical and technological experiences based on a 9-year follow-up of one patient...
- 'Conclusive' Vaccination Study. // Positive Health;Oct2008, Issue 151, p1
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a study on the link between Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism and gastrointestinal disorders.
- CDC Misses Target With Flawed MMR/Autism Study
. // Positive Health;Oct2008, Issue 151, p1
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a study which examined the link between Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism.