Itch and skin rash from chocolate during fluoxetine and sertraline treatment: Case report
- Retrospective Cohort Study of Venlafaxine, Fluoxetine or Sertraline in Long-Term Care. Blake, Lesley M.; Wan, George J.; Panish, Jessica M.; Buatti, Mary C. // Clinical Drug Investigation;2003, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p735
Describes effects of venlafaxine, fluoxetine and sertraline treatment on mood and behavior patterns, physical functioning and tolerability issues in a long-term care environment. Study design, setting and participants; Main outcome measures; Marginal improvement in the social interaction...
- Behaviour changes with fluoxetine, paroxetine and sertraline. // WHO Drug Information;2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p285
Explores the possible association of fluoxetine, paroxetine and sertraline with aggressive or suicidal thoughts and behavior. Suspected mechanism by which the aforementioned drugs cause suicidal thinking and behavior; Key issues in treating depression.
- Chapter 5: Controversies and Alternatives. // History of Depression: The Mind-Body Connection;2007, p90
Chapter 5 of the book "The History of Depression: The Mind-Body Connection" is presented. It focuses on the harmful effects of antidepressants like the tendency of users to commit suicide and violence in the U.S. Cited as an example is the murder of Phil Hartman by his wife who took Zoloft, an...
- Naproxen/sertraline. // Reactions Weekly;3/27/2010, Issue 1294, p27
The article describes the case of a 53-year-old man receiving naproxen and sertraline who experienced secondary bleeding following a resection.
- Quetiapine/sertraline. // Reactions Weekly;2/4/2012, Issue 1387, p28
The article describes the case of a 47-year-old woman who developed Pisa syndrome (pleurothotonus) while receiving sertraline for obsessive-compulsive symptoms, and quetiapine for persistent psychotic symptoms.
- Sertraline. // Reactions Weekly;8/6/2011, Issue 1363, p37
The article describes the case of a 6-year-old girl with separation anxiety and generalised worrying who experienced tongue numbness after receiving sertraline.
- Sertraline. // Reactions Weekly;2/18/2012, Issue 1389, p38
The article describes the case of a 62-year-old woman who developed manic psychosis while receiving sertraline.
- Doxepin/sertraline/vorinostat. // Reactions Weekly;10/6/2012, Issue 1422, p22
The article describes the case of a 49-year-old man who developed QT interval prolongation and torsades de pointes (TdP) during treatment with vorinostat, sertraline and doxepin for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Oxcarbazepine/sertraline interaction. // Reactions Weekly;9/1/2012, Issue 1417, p35
The article describes the case of an elderly patient who developed serotonin syndrome during concomitant administration of oxcarbazepine and sertraline and later died.