- Changing Lives Through Laughter. Weil, Nancy // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Apr2011, pA8
The article offers the author's insights regarding the importance of customer satisfaction in the success of a business, in which she notes that it is a job well done if the customer is satisfied.
- Staying in business? How is your customer service? Murtagh, Joe // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/17/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p8
The author reflects on the significance of customer service on successful businesses in the U.S. He noted that customer satisfaction starts with the idea for a product or service that will serve the customer in a superior way. He featured the organizations such as Nordstrom and Starbucks which...
- WEEKLY TOP 10. LOVALLO, LISA // Inside Tucson Business;2/5/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p2
The article lists ten ways a company will have satisfied customers through excellent customer service resulting in good reviews, positive visibility and a successful operation.
- Innovation's Reward. Bigelow, Peter // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2008, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p16
The author focuses on the selection of a winning emerging technology which can maximize the profitability of businesses. He relates an incident wherein he had a conversation with a market technician about service, customer satisfaction and the financial opportunities that providing excellent...
- The Blended Learning Approach. Strauss, Roy // Chief Learning Officer;Aug2008, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p50
The article presents a case study on the implementation of a blended solution that brings new customer service representatives up to speed quickly and consistently in the Alzheimer's Association. The author stated that Cedar Interactive has been selected to assess its needs, design the learning...
- Customer experience management – A case study of an Indian bank. Rahman, Zillur // Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management;Apr2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p203
Loyal customers are considered to be the key to survival and success in many service businesses, in particular in the hospitality, insurance and financial sectors. The assumption is that with customer satisfaction; loyalty, retention and profitability will automatically follow. The current...
- Measuring service satisfaction of young tourists: a case study of Lawachara National Park, Bangladesh. Rahman, H. M. Tuihedur; Shil, Shrabanti Rani // Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Rese;Aug2012, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p196
Consumer service satisfaction measurement is important for successful management of tourism industry. Unfortunately, very few researches have been conducted in Bangladesh in this regard. To fill up the gap, this research has been conducted to estimate the service satisfaction of young tourists...
- Listening to customers is Absa's key to success. // Finance Week;6/28/2004 National Service Delight, p8
Focuses on the success of ABSA in delivering channel services to its customers in South Africa. Ability of the company to reach its clients; Aspects of consumerism; Importance of client satisfaction to firms.
- A new service economy. // American Nurseryman;12/1/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 11, p4
The author reflects on the significance of customer service on business success. He commented that how the business is done and the success of it depends on the quality of service being provided. He added that exceptional, mind-blowing service should be a top priority among industries and that...