- Isoniazid overdose. // Reactions Weekly;9/3/2011, Issue 1367, p25
The article describes the case of a seven-year-old girl who developed convulsions and became unconscious with respiratory insufficiency after an overdose of isoniazid.
- Tramadol overdose. // Reactions Weekly;Sep2014, Vol. 1517 Issue 1, p177
The article presents a case study of female patient who developed generalised tonic-clonic seizure and respiratory depression following an overdosage of tramadol.
- Aciclovir/corticosteroids/ mycophenolate mofetil. // Reactions Weekly;8/27/2011, Issue 1366, p5
The article describes the case of a 55-year-old man with recurrent herpetic keratitis, who received oral aciclovir 400 milligrams (mg) twice daily but experienced a generalised tonic-clonic seizure.
- Seizures in elderly patients: case report. // Reactions Weekly;8/27/2011, Issue 1366, p30
The article describes the case of three elderly patients who received intravenous (IV) zoledronic acid for osteoporosis but developed seizures after treatment.
- Disulfiram/sodium oxybate/valproate interaction. // Reactions Weekly;Feb2014, Vol. 1489 Issue 1, p16
The article presents a case study of psychosis and seizures caused by disulfiram and sodium oxybate and valproate.
- Tranexamic acid. // Reactions Weekly;8/24/2013, Issue 1466, p41
An abstract of the article "Important Safety Information-Tranexamic Acid," by Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency is presented.
- Imipenem/cilastatin. // Reactions Weekly;02/09/2013, Issue 1438, p18
The article presents a case study of a 83-year-old woman who developed seizures while being treated with imipenem/cilastatin, an antibiotic drug.
- Lidocaine overdose. // Reactions Weekly;11/20/2010, Issue 1328, p27
The article describes the cases of two women who received paracervical injections of lidocaine during therapeutic abortion but developed generalised tonic-clonic convulsions.
- Tramadol overdose. // Reactions Weekly;8/7/2010, Issue 1313, p40
The article describes the case of a 27-year-old man who experienced frequent seizures, coma, hyperthermia, myoclonus and tachycardia after admission following intake of a mixed overdose including tramadol 100 milligrams (mgs).