Calcific Uremic Arteriolopathy (Calciphylaxis)
- Terapia extracorporea con onde d'urto nella gestione della Malattia di la Peyronie. Palmieri, A.; Imbimbo, C.; Longo, N.; Creta, M.; Buonopane, R.; Dalena, G.; Vivaldi, O.; Riccio, R.; Mirone, V. // Urologia;2009, Vol. 76 Issue S-15, pS74
INTRODUCTION. Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a minimal invasive treatment for patients with Peyronie's Disease (PD). Currently, however, controversial data exist on the efficacy of ESWT as first-line treatment. METHODS. We performed a prospective, randomized, double blind,...
- News Briefs: Advances in Diagnosis/Treatment Options For Diabetes, Cancer, Incontinence, Peyronie's Disease. Gaines, Kaye K. // Urologic Nursing;Oct2004, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p420
Reports developments in the diagnosis/treatment options for diabetes, cancer, incontinence, and Peyronie's disease as of October 2004. Survival benefit of chemotherapy for advanced prostate cancer; Potentials of spinal anesthesia in retropubic prostatectomy; Improvement in the penile pain and...
- A laser for misguided penises. // Men's Health;May96, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p116
Reports on Houston, Texas-based Baylor College of Medicine urologists' treatment of Peyronie's disease through laser surgery.
- It's bent. Is it broken? Cooper, Al // Men's Health;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p38
Opinion. Presents the author's view about Peyronie's disease. Nature of the disease; Description of the physical condition of the affected male genitalia; Severe cases of the disease; Effectivity of the treatments for the disease; Treatment suggested by urologist Eric Strauss of the Palo Alto...
- Peyronie's disease: a silent consequence of diabetes mellitus. Tefekli, A.; Kandirali, E.; Erol, B.; Tunc, M.; Kadioglu, A. // Asian Journal of Andrology;Jan2006, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p75
Aim: To investigate the clinical characteristics of patients with Peyronie's disease (PD) and diabetes mellitus (DM). Methods: During an 8-year period, a total of 307 men seen at our outpatient clinic were diagnosed with PD. Clinical characteristics, penile deformities and the erectile status of...
- Focus on penile disorders. Glaser, Vicki // Patient Care;1/15/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p51
Focuses on Peyronie's disease and other penile diseases. Background on Peyronie's disease; Cause and effect; Diagnosis and prognosis; Options for treatment; Information on balanitis and penile cancer.
- Malleable penile implants without plaque surgery in the treatment of Peyronie's disease. Ghanem, H.M.; Fahmy, I.; El-Meliegy, A. // International Journal of Impotence Research;1998, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p171
The objective of this retrospective study is to evaluate the surgical outcome with malleable penile implants without plaque surgery in the treatment of impotence associated with Peyronie's disease. This study included 20 men with Peyronie's disease who underwent placement of a malleable penile...
- Peyronie's disease. // Pulse;12/8/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p23
The article offers information on Peyronie's disease.
- Correcting a Curved Penis. Anderson, Robert // Natural Health;May/Jun2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p51
Discusses alternative remedies in the treatment of penile induration. Overview on the physiological problem caused by such disease condition; Safety and efficacy of using alternative medicine products in the management of such disorder; Other conservative methods that can be used in the...