- Innovative recruitment works for Virgin. Hall, Liz // Personnel Today;7/16/2002, p23
Reports the business plans of the telecommunication firm Virgin Mobile in Great Britain. Impact of the innovative recruitment and retention policies; Benefits offered to employees; Enhancement of skills training.
- Uncommon Business. // PM Network;Jul2005, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the adoption of the business process management program (BPM) as a tool in the project management needs of companies worldwide. Popularity of BPM in the 1990s; Comparison between BPM and the business process redesign program; Efficiency of the program. INSET: OVERCOMING RESISTANCE.
- HBOS deploys testing model to cut software bugs. Flinders, Karl // Computer Weekly;5/20/2008, p5
The article reports that the HBOS PLC banking group has implemented a software-testing programme across three of its four major IT departments. The aim is to reduce the number of errors in thousands of applications it builds every year. It has begun using industry-standard Testing Maturity Model...
- Total Cost Ownership for Information Technology. Opfer, Neil D. // AACE International Transactions;2001, p7.1
Explores total cost ownership (TCO) for information technology and software development projects. Measurement of costs and returns; Selection of adequate technology levels; List of often-ignored elements of TCO.
- Virgin Trailer Park act. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p6
Focuses on the V2001 festival held from August 18 to 19, 2001 at Essex, England, which featured trailer park environments sponsored by Virgin Mobile. Information on the Virgin Mobile Trailer Park; Features of the Lads, Girls and Surveillance trailers.
- Virgin Mobile coming to America. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p1
Announces the plan of virtual network operator Virgin Mobile USA to sign an agreement with a telecommunication carrier in the United States and offer nationwide service by the end of 2001.
- Virgin Mobile gears up for Â£1m direct assault on student market. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;10/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Reports that the Virgin Mobile is preparing to launch its marketing campaign directed towards the student market with an integrated campaign designed to increase subscriptions. Incentives offered to participants; Marketing activities.
- Virgin Mobile to open up third party premium SMS. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;1/23/2003, p3
Focuses on the decision of Virgin Mobile to open up third party reverse billing for short messaging system (SMS) service. Benefits to content providers; Reason for the reluctance of Virgin Mobile to allow third party premium SMS access in year 2002; Issues on the quality of SMS services.
- Virgin Mobile viral drive to estate agents. // Precision Marketing;9/6/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p3
Reports the launching of electronic mail marketing campaign by Virgin Mobile in Great Britain. Features of the campaign; Campaign designer.