- Personal search engine for PC data. // Computing Japan;Feb99, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p34
Reports that Sharp will begin shipping Datahunter Version 1.1, a software tool that will enable users to conduct local searches on files found in their personal computers (PCs).
- Sharp Wizard gains spreadsheet card. // InfoWorld;11/29/93, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p29
Reports on Sharp Electronics Corp.'s PenCell spreadsheet for its pen-based Wizards. Price; Ability to import and export data to Excel and lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets.
- Wireless office momentum builds. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;10/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p1
Reports the launch for an enterprise version of the Sharp Mobile Services software from Sharp Electronics Corp. Aim of the company to provide wireless access to corporate applications; Capabilities of the software; Cost of the server.
- Software drives teller terminals. // ABA Banking Journal;Dec89, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p72
Evaluates the computer software Sharp Teller Terminal Access Resource from Sharp Electronics Corp. Key features; Usability; Hardware requirements.
- Pipeline: Client. // InfoWorld;3/3/97, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p29
Reports on developments in the computer industry as of March 3, 1997. Symantec's introduction of its WinFax Pro 8.0; Sharp Electronics' announcement of a forms software package that will merge data and graphics from within the company's AO-4100P printer; Nimantics' shipment of its Orion laptop...
- DOWNLOAD Or Log On. Audin, Lindsay // Engineered Systems;Jan2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p20
Focuses on the survey determining the significance of the energy management software in analyzing energy data in New York City. Improvement on the quality of service; Decrease of energy consumption; Increase on the level of competitive advantage.
- A La Mode Makes Mortgage Appraisals Easy as Pie. // Bank Technology News;Aug2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on the significance of Mercury Network software on the business performance of Fidelity National Information Solutions Inc. Improvement on the quality of service; Level of competitive advantage; Expansion of business opportunities.
- Living History. // Travel Agent;8/18/2003, Vol. 313 Issue 9, p22
Presents several historic hotels in the U.S. Description of the American Club hotel in Kohler, Wisconsin; Details on the quality of service offered by various historical hotels in Hawaii; Level of competitive advantage. INSET: Fast Facts Historic Hotels of America.
- Great service doesn't happen overnight. Baird, Martin R. // International Gaming & Wagering;Apr2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p38
Comments on the guest service improvement in casinos. Cost of a casino in Las Vegas, Nevada; Case of a casino of which competitor has advantages; Steps to improve the guest service.