Taking out insurance for success
- THE LOYALTY PUZZLE. Clancy, Heather // CRN;2/6/2006, Issue 1182, p20
The article comments about a move of the company in ensuring clients to be the most effective and active promoters of the its product. A forthcoming book entitled "The Ultimate Questions," by Frederick Reichheld addresses about the topic, where the author stated that a simple question that...
- Protection exam pondered. Scott, Tracey // Money Marketing;3/12/2009, p3
The article reports on the plan of insurance providers Norwich Union Life and Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) to launch a protection examination for financial advisers in Great Britain. The examination will be divided into core modules covering mortgage and family protection planning and...
- Aviva flags up tailored focus. // Marketing (00253650);3/4/2009, p3
The article reports on the launch of the first international marketing campaign of insurance company Aviva PLC which is dedicated to the individual needs of its customers in Great Britain in 2009. The advertisement is intended to show that Aviva, which will replace the Norwich Union PLC...
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);2/22/2001, p74
Focuses on Great Britain-based general insurer Norwich Union. Main operations of the insurer in Great Britain; Advertising agency that handled the merged firm's account; Emphasis of the Norwich Union advertisements.
- On the bedside table of…: Philip Williamson. Williamson, Philip // Management Today;May2003, p41
Talks about the books 'Putting Bible,' by Dave Pelz and 'The Loyalty Effect,' by Frederick Reichheld. The book 'Putting Bible' is of 600 pages on how to improve your golf. The book 'The Loyalty Effect' is about building customer loyalty.
- Do you make the #1 marketing mistake? Hudson, Adams // Contractor Magazine;Sep2007, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p52
The article stresses that customer retention requires an ongoing commitment. Frederick Reichheld in "The Loyalty Effect," commands that if one is not practicing customer retention, he is "designing in" non-growth. Reichheld also pointed out that at rates of more than 90% retention, the life of a...
- Underwriting queries double for NU hotline. Scott, Tracey // Money Marketing;1/15/2009, p15
The article evaluates the What If helpline customer service from Norwich Union.
- It's only considered a relationship if there's loyalty. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/11/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p27A
The article discusses the ways of keeping good customer relations. It is necessary to know the customers by identifying their needs and issues and doing something about them. Telling the truth about the product and its value would help build a relationship with the customer. Moreover, it is...
- NU feels pressure of with-profits decline but says tide is turning. Speedy, Sonia // Money Marketing;10/30/2003, p12
Reports on the decline in the 2003 third quarter profits of Norwich Union PLC from total life and pension business sales. Main factor hindering the company from earning profits.