Case Study: Bill and Sarah in the Vision Phase
- Living below your means. Fredman, Catherine // Good Housekeeping;Oct2003, Vol. 237 Issue 4, p57
Profiles several married couples who believed in the benefits of personal savings. Emily and Robert Terbrock; Melissa and Andy Fey; Renee and Christopher Brown; Kathy and John Zuehlsdorf.
- Extra super contributions. ROB, DIANA // Money (Australia Edition);May2011, Issue 134, p29
The author offers retirement planning advice for a married couple with three teenage children. She advises them to work out the annual living expenses in retirement. She points out the existence of a number of possible strategies to boost retirement savings, one of which is additional...
- Couples & money. Epperson, Sharon // New York Amsterdam News;9/6/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 37, p48
The article offers tips on how married couples can manage their money matters without too much of worries. Dealing with debt can be a major catalyst for disagreements among couples. In the wake of recent mortgage crisis in the U.S., couples are advised to look for smaller and cheaper...
- Working Together. Nance-Nash, Sheryl // Black Enterprise;Oct2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p106
Offers savings and investment advice for married couples with children. Common financial challenges faced by married couples; Factors to consider when conducting financial planning; Ways of avoiding debt; Financial mistakes committed by married women. INSET: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW.
- Money Talks. Myers, Melissa; Tucker, Michael // Echo Magazine;7/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p34
This article presents a question and answer about personal finances. The question asks the expert to provide an appropriate amount of savings that a couple should have in the bank. The expert recommends saving the equivalent of six months of expenses for a typical couple. If both parties have...
- ASK THE EXPERT. Updegrave, Walter // Money;Dec2010, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p36
The article presents several questions and answers relating to personal finance including the rate on return for people making renovations to their home, the amount of money that employees in their 20s should be saving for retirement, and the biggest issues underestimated by new retirees.
- Finding a Financial Advisor. Haunty, Thomas A. // Young Lawyer;Oct2010, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
The article presents questions and answers related to financial advisors including what do they do, how do they charge for their service and on their selection.
- ASK PAUL. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2009, Issue 118, p36
The article presents questions and answers related to financial management including how to buy a house despite having a Higher Education Contributions Scheme (HECS) debt, how to rebuild after a bankruptcy and how to invest in properties.
- your money worries solved. Bouris, Mark // Real Living;Sep2010, Issue 57, p31
The article presents questions and answers related to investment including one related to the right time for selling a piece of land and another related to loan in making a new investment.