- Genoese drawings and prints. // Art in America;Aug95, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p29
Informs about an exhibition of works by Genoese artists, with focus on Giovanni Benedetto Castiglione at the Metropolitan Museum.
- Top marks. McTighe, Sheila // Apollo: The International Magazine for Collectors;Feb2014, Vol. 179 Issue 617, p82
The article reviews the exhibition "Castiglione: Lost Genius," featuring works by the 17th-century Italian artist Giovanni Benedetto Castiglione, on view at the Queen's Gallery in London, England from November 1, 2013 until March 16, 2014.
- A Forgotten Master of Baroque Italy. // Drawing;Summer2015, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p10
The article previews the art exhibition "Castiglione: A Lost Genius," which will be held at the Denver Art Museum in Denver, Colorado, from August 9, 2015 through November 8, 2015 and will feature various monotypes, etchings and other artworks by the Italian artist Giovanni Benedetto Castiglione.
- The power of paper at the palace. D. L. // Art Newspaper;Nov2013, Vol. 23 Issue 251, p42
The article previews the art exhibition "Castiglione: Lost Genius," which will feature various drawings and works on paper by the Italian Baroque artist Giovanni Benedetto Castiglione, to be held at The Queen's Gallery in London, England, from November 1, 2013 through March 16, 2014.
- A Palace For The Queen. Anderson, David // British Heritage;Apr/May2000, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p22
Features the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the official residence of the Queen in Edinburgh, Scotland. History of the palace; Renovations done to the palace; Successes and failures witnessed by Holyroodhouse; Emergence of Holyrood as the key monument in the history of Scottish classical...
- Yes campaign leader insists Holyrood will devolve power. AITKEN, KEITH // Public Finance;Apr2014, Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the claim of Yes Scotland campaign chief executive Blair Jenkins that an independent Scotland would have an appetite for devolgin power back form Holyrood.
- Edinburgh. Connery, Sean // National Geographic Traveler;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p62
Provides a travel guide to Edinburgh, Scotland. Historical background; Information on the Palace of Holyroodhouse; Tourists attractions.
- Critics slam door on plans for Holyrood entrance. Klettner, Andrea // Building Design;9/28/2012, Issue 2030, p5
The article reports on the opposition regarding the proposed design of the Holyrood entrance for the Scottish Parliament. INSET: WHAT ARE THE PROPOSALS?.
- NEWSFLASH. // Scottish Memories;Jun2012, p10
The article offers a timeline of events in Scotland in June of various years including the fire that attacked Holyrood Palace on June 3, 1962, the release of two men accused of armed robbery on June 7, 1972 and the recruitment of more women by Scots firms to train as technicians on June 8, 1982.