- Telecom issues aired. // San Diego Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p31
Reports on a June 24, 1996 event sponsored by the San Diego-Baja Communications Council that will have California Public Utilities Commissioner Josiah Neeper discussing telecommunications issues.
- UTC sets '96 conference. // Electric Light & Power;Mar1996, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p15
Reports on telecommunications association UTC's scheduling of its 1996 Annual Conference and Exhibition for June 16-20, 1996 in Kansas City, Missouri. Organizations interested in telecommunications as target of the conference; Topics covered; Contact information.
- MTC unites with 2 other Chicago shows. // Communications News;Jan1995, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p60
Reports on the planned changes for the 1995 Midwestern Telecommunications Conference. Change of conference name to TechnoCom; Holding of the conference from June 12 to 14, 1995; Changes in the format; Collocation with NeoCon and Buildings Show conferences.
- Voice processing showcase in Singapore. Haldar, Joyita // Telecom Asia;May95, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p58
Reports on Voice Asia '95 held in Singapore which aimed to provide a showcase to the region's service providers in voice processing and computer telephony. Growth of voice automation services in the region.
- Connecting to Telecom '95. Washburn, Brian // Telecom Asia;Nov95, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p8
Editorial. Comments on Telecom '95, an international telecommunications trade show held in Geneva, Switzerland. Theme of the show; Witnessing of trends across the industry; Growth of the world information and communications sector; Challenges for Asia's carriers.
- Taking stock of the telecommunications evolution. Washburn, Brian // Telecom Asia;Nov95, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p51
Focuses on Telecom '95, an international telecommunications trade show held in Geneva, Switzerland, sponsored by the International Telecommunications Union. National networks in Asia; Restructuring of global central office (CO) switching companies including AT&T, Alcatel and Siemens; China's CO...
- Converging on Singapore. Poe, Robert // Telecom Asia;May96, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p55
Discusses various issues affecting the telecommunication industry in Asia as presented at the 1996 CommunicAsia exhibition and conference in Singapore. Convergence of computers and communications technology in the mass consumer market; Asia's influence on technology; Telecommunication products...
- APT prepares global satellite policy positions. // Telecom Asia;Jul96, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p9
Reports on highlights of the 1996 Asia-Pacific Telecommunity meeting in Singapore. Issues raised and discussed; Purpose of the meeting; Coordination of the region's approach to International Telecommunication Union's first World Telecommunication Policy Forum in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Western Show panelists set. Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;11/22/95, Vol. 339 Issue 49, p6
Reports on the selection of panelists for the Western Show '95 in Anaheim, California on November 29. Barry Diller; Ted Turner; Brian Roberts.
- `Fast forward'-- but to where? Gelman, Morrie // Hollywood Reporter;12/4/95, Vol. 350 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the concluding session of the Western Show 1995 at the Anaheim Convention Center in California. Discussion panel about computer and television convergence; Payment for information from the Internet; Payment from advertising and subscription; Record attendance at the convention and...