- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;9/3/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p16
A calendar of events related to the broadcasting industry in the U.S. in 2012 is presented, including the 2012 Kentucky Cable Telecommunications Association Annual Membership Meeting on August 28-29 in Lexington, Kentucky; the 2012 Mid-America Cable Show on September 5-7 in Branson, Missouri;...
- 2010 EVENTS CALENDAR. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/18/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p5
A calendar of events for the U.S. related to broadcasting is presented including the B&C Hall of Fame in New York on October 27, 2010, OnScreen Media Summit in New York on October 28, 2010 and B&C/Multichannel News present Television Industry Leadership Series in Los Angeles, California.
- Enough Said. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/1/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 34, p22
The author reflects on the issues concerning the broadcasting industry in the U.S. The author argues that with the media's wall of experts, it is difficult for viewers to feel assured that they are getting real analysis . Furthermore, the broadcast networks are not so wrong to give the...
- Broadcasters Still In Search Of Spectrum Answers. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;11/5/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 43, p16
Information about the workshop hosted by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC), held October 26, 2012 is presented. The event was attended by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), which tackled on the framework for reverse incentive auctions in the broadcasting industry. It...
- Industry Tweets That Caught Our Eye. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/19/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 16, p7
The article presents several online messages related to the broadcasting industry in the U.S.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/26/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p11
A calendar of events of broadcasting industry of the U.S. to be held in September-October 2013 is presented which includes 2013 Mid-America Cable Show, 12th Annual PAL Show of Music Industries Association of Canada, and Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) Leadership Conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p11
A calendar of events related to broadcasting industry from January 2013 to March 2013 in the U.S. is presented including an event titled "Krewe of Louisiana Cable Show," a meeting of the organization California Cable Telecommunications Associations and an event titled "Cable Day at the Capitol."
- Deals. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/9/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 42, p19
The article lists several deals made by various companies in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. including TCT Ministries, Multicultural Capital Trust, and Kaluil & Co. Inc.
- Schoomze. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/17/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 36, p8
Several photographs are presented depicting broadcasting industry executives and television personalities at various events in the U.S. including Ken Harbaugh of ServiceNation, John Quigley of Time Warner Cable Inc. and NBC's "Fashion Star" judge Nicole Richie.