- A sector-wide showcase. // Third Sector;6/21/2011, Issue 665, p39
The article offers information on the Institute of Fundraising's National Convention 2011 to be held at the Hilton London Metropole in England on July 4-6.
- Old Friends, New Bags. // Greenwich Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p42
The article offers information on the fundraising event of the YWCA of Greenwich Old Bags Luncheon Committee to be held on May 9, 2013 at Belle Haven Club in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- A spirit of caring and sharing. // Third Sector;9/21/2010, Issue 631, p39
The article discusses the development and concept of the Institute of Fundraising's (IDF) London Region annual conference.
- Records. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/16/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p22
The article presents a calendar of events, fundraising results and company recognition in relation to Indianapolis, Indiana business as of December 16, 2013.
- Fundraisers planned to defeat Prop 8. Hemmelgarn, Seth // Bay Area Reporter;10/2/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p7
The article offers information on the fund raising campaign "No on 8" which will be held on October 5, 2008 in San Francisco, California.
- CALENDAR. // Journal of Business (10756124);4/23/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p43
A calendar of meetings and events for Spokane, Washington form April-May 2015 is presented which include 66th Annual Sukiyaki Dinner and Crafts, workshop on fundraising, and Spokane Startup Weekend.
- Annual Convention to Highlight Achievements of Telugu Community. // News India Times;3/8/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p12
The article discusses the Telugu Association of North America's meeting held at the Pasand Indian Restaurant in Irving, Texas on February 27, 2013, during which committee members shared the ongoing fundraising activities scheduled at various locations across the country.
- Telecom issues aired. // San Diego Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p31
Reports on a June 24, 1996 event sponsored by the San Diego-Baja Communications Council that will have California Public Utilities Commissioner Josiah Neeper discussing telecommunications issues.
- UTC sets '96 conference. // Electric Light & Power;Mar1996, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p15
Reports on telecommunications association UTC's scheduling of its 1996 Annual Conference and Exhibition for June 16-20, 1996 in Kansas City, Missouri. Organizations interested in telecommunications as target of the conference; Topics covered; Contact information.