- N.C. broadcasters bring home $2.3M. Albiniak // Broadcasting & Cable;10/11/99, Vol. 129 Issue 42, p78
Reports on the North Carolina Association of Broadcasters' October 3, 1999, fund raising campaign for state Governor Jim Hunt's North Carolina Hurricane Floyd Relief Fund. Amount raised by the organization during the event.
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p34
A calendar of events depicting several congresses in the cable and television broadcasting industry in the U.S. for October 2011 is presented including leadership conference in New York, fundraising dinner in New York, and news technology summit in Dallas.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/29/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p38
A calendar of events for the broadcasting industry is presented including the Minnesota Cable Communications Association annual meeting from July 27-29, 2015, 2015 CableLabs Summer Conference from August 2-3, 2015 and The Walter Kaitz Foundation, 2015 Annual Fundraising Dinner on September 30, 2015.
- TIDE CHANGES FOR TSUNAMI VICTIMS. Osborne, Magz; Meza, Ed; Hopewell, John; James, Alison; Zecchinelli, Cecilia; Clarke, Steve // Variety;1/10/2005, Vol. 397 Issue 8, p32
Reports on the efforts of the media in Asia to raise funds after the Indian Ocean tsunami on December 26, 2004. Decision of BBC World to ran news of the disaster and drop advertising for a number of hours after the tsunami; Significance of the documentary about tsunamis shown by Discovery...
- KUAT board to seek public input. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;11/23/98, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p23
Presents news briefs concerning mass media and business in Tucson, Arizona compiled as of November 23, 1998. Includes preparations at KUAT Communications Group to solicit input from the public on its local stations; Help provided by the local business community to the Volunteer Center of Tucson...
- SOLE FOCUS. CLACK, ERIN E. // FN: Footwear News;11/5/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 39, p22
The article reports on the growth of Shoes on Sale to become the must-watch QVC broadcast that raked in million of dollars for the fight against breast cancer in the U.S. FFANY president Joe Moore aims to expand the event by hiring a fundraising consultant, establish it as a non profit...
- Nonprofits need to work together better. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/18/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p8
This article reports that nonprofit and charitable fund-raising campaigns in Southeast Michigan are seeking donations that collectively add up to billions of dollars. It's up to business and foundation leaders, including those on the governing boards of these fine local institutions to ask the...
- National News: NEWSWIRE. // Adweek;7/19/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p8
Staples selected McCann Erickson for its $60 million broadcast creative account last week. IPG's McCann in New York outpaced Havas' Arnold in Boston and WPP's J.Walter Thompson in New York. Publicis' Fallon in New York also reached the final round but withdrew before presenting. New York...
- Raising Their Voices to Raise Hope and Support. // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p33
Presents information on a music and celebrity-driven broadcast in the U.S. in support of tsunami victims in Asia. Significance of the event in raising funds through the American Red Cross two-phased assistance plan; Appearances by celebrities including Halle Berry and Kevin Spacey; List of...