- Calendar. // Multichannel News;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p15
A calendar of events for January to June 2011 regarding television networks is presented, including the 2011 National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) Market and Conference on January 24-26 at Miami, Florida, the 2011 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show on April...
- 10 Things We Learned From NATPE and Real Screen Summit. Littleton, Cynthia; Marechal, A. J. // Variety;2/4/2014, Vol. 322 Issue 16, p22
The article presents information about the January 26 to 29, 2014 Real Screen Summit in Washington, District of Columbia and U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives conference in Miami Beach, Florida, focusing on television industry initiatives from executives such as Thom...
- Tele-TV shopping for programing. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;1/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 4, p131
Reports on the participation of telecommunication company Tele-TV executives in the 1996 National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE) in search for programming support for their broadband and MMDS services. Plan by firm to launch hybrid fiber-optic/coaxial network in San...
- NATPE's got a Latin beat. // Daily Variety;1/24/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 17, p12
The article offers information on the sales and auctions during the National Association of Television Program Executives (NAPTE) convention held at Fountainebleau Resort in Miami, Florida, mentioning that Latin American buyers and sellers are presented at the said convention.
- Mart struggles to find niche. Williams, Michael; Clarke, Steve // Variety;2/6/95, Vol. 358 Issue 1, p37
Points out the challenges that beset the organizers of the 1995 Monte Carlo Television Festival. Short gap between conference of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) and the television festival; Shorter convention period to allow executives to attend both...
- WB-UPN shocker thrilled ... then chilled. Schneider, Michael // Variety;1/15/2007, Vol. 405 Issue 9, pA4
The article reports on the atmosphere and events at the 2006 National Association of Television Program Executives convention when it was announced that the WB and UPN networks would merge to form the CW network. The chaos created by the announcement is described, as are the expected changes...
- NATPE Wraps With Higher Attendance, Bigger Buzz. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/31/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the 22% increase in attendance of participating station executives during the 2011 programming conference of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) held on January 26 in Miami, Florida.
- Broadcasters Look Forward To Better Times Ahead. P. A. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/31/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p7
Information discussed at a panel discussion which was attended by several broadcasters at National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) in the U.S. is presented including retransmission consent fees, return of automotive advertising, and technologies.
- NATPE 2009 Program Capsules. // MediaWeek;1/26/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 4, special section p8
A list is presented of syndicated television programs which will be presented for sale at the National Association of Television Program Executives' 2009 trade show and congress.