- INTERNATIONAL UPDATE. // Pitch Pipe;Jan2015, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p7
The article discusses a meeting related to charter and chapter membership, sponsored by the International Board of Directors that was held in Baltimore, Maryland on November 2, 2014.
- Big items discussed at Iroquois Caucus meeting in Akwesasne. MCGREGOR, SUSIE // Eastern Door;3/9/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p17
The article discusses a meeting on the issues related to the membership, environment and policies of an independent organization Iroquois Caucus that organized the meeting which was held in Akwesasne, Quebec.
- Residents Meet to Discuss their Community Concerns with the Chicago Citizen Newspaper. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;7/10/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 16, p2
The article reports on an invitation given by Chicago, Illinois-based 72nd and Calumet Block Club to the "Chicago Citizen Newspaper" to attend one of its membership meetings and also offers information on the goals of the club.
- National Earth Science Teachers Association Events at 2014 Boston NSTA Conference. // NSTA Reports!;Mar2014, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p17
The article offers the schedule of events to be organized by the National Earth Science Teachers Association at the 2014 Boston NSTA Conference to be held in Boston, Massachusetts from April 4-5, 2014 including the Geology Share-a-Thon, the Rock & Mineral Raffle, and the Annual Membership Meeting.
- Athens Chamber throws Mardi Gras Bash. Martin, Tracy // Malakoff News (TX);1/31/2014, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p5
The article offers information on the significant events and activities in the Athens Chamber of Commerce membership banquet inspired by a Mardi Gras theme that was held at the Athens Country Club in Texas on January 24, 2014.
- CALENDAR. // West County Journal;1/16/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 3, pB1
A calendar of events for the Missouri community in January 2013 is presented which includes the monthly membership meeting of the Creve Coeur-Olivette Chamber of Commerce, the discussion about the new book of author David Von Drehle "Rise to Greatness: Abraham Lincoln and American's Most...
- Extra Membership Law consultation set for next week. // Eastern Door;7/5/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p3
The article offers information on 13th Community Consultation for amendments to the Kahnawake Membership Law to be held on July 10, 2013.
- Carvers fashion keepsakes, friendships at cutting-edge club. Shapiro, Mary // South County Journal;9/26/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 39, pA8
The article features the West County Wood Carvers group with members meeting every first and third Mondays of each month to share tips while making keepsakes and friends in the fellowship hall at Salem in Ballwin United Methodist Church in Missouri.
- PENSACOLA SCENE. // Pensacola Magazine;Jun/Jul2014, p44
Photographs are presented which shows various events held in Pensacola, Florida including the 21st birthday of Jordan Marshall and Jessi Grooms, Ever'man Spring Membership Meeting, and The Hangout Fest.