- Empty Coffers Threaten Port Plans. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2007, p4
The article presents the forums that cover the ports issues and plans. The Indian Ports Forum has discussed the concerns of users and operators regarding the government inertia and lack of investment on Indian ports. The European Inland Waterways and Ports Forum to be held on November 27-28,...
- WEST COAST PORTS COMMENCE SUPER-MERGER TALKS. Ryan, Leo // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Aug2006, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the discussions between the board of directors of the three ports and the Transport Minister Lawrence Cannon to explore the feasibility of creating a single and integrated entity. A press release stated that more information will be offered as discussions evolve. The ports...
- EVENTS. // Latin Trade (English);Oct2004, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p66
Presents the schedule of events and conferences of interest to businesspeople from October 2004 to January 2005. 10th Annual Bravo Business Awards in Coral Gables, Florida; Expo Comida Latina in Los Angeles, California; First Annual Marine Finance Forum-South America in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;...
- States' rights? Not in ports. Mongelluzzo, Bill // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);6/9/2003, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p29
Deals with a call to the U.S. Federal Maritime Commission to permit West Coast terminal operators to form a discussion agreement under antitrust immunity. Objective of the West Coast Marine Terminal Operators Discussion Agreement; Details of safety issues in shipping; Discussion on the proposed...
- International: Prague to Host Conference on Public Finance in `New Europe'. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Highlights a conference in Prague, Czech Republic to be held on April 15 and 16, 2002 on the development of sub-sovereign finance in Europe. Sponsors of the conference; Topics to be discussed in the conference; Some of the persons expected to attend the conference.
- Advice day on German fairs. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p10
Announces the workshop for companies planning to exhibit at German trade shows that will take place on June 28, 2001. Focus of the workshop; Topics covered at the workshop.
- Journos to facilitate tax forum. Stewart, Tim // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p10
The article offers information on the October Tax Forum of the government to be held in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory from October 4-5, 2011.
- Forum on Industrial and Applied Physics Takes Off. Connell, Neville // Industrial Physicist;Jul1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p34
No abstract available.
- Developing construction markets not restricted to Asia. // Asian Business Review;Apr97, p54
Focuses on a two-day forum on May 1 and 2, 1997 in Perth, called `Catching the Tide,' hosted by the Institution of Engineers. Major aspects to be undertaken in the forum; Objectives of the forum; Speakers in the event.