- Subpar cable is an insult to the industry. Marselli, Mark // Wire Journal International;Oct2012, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p6
In this article, the author informs that the Communications Cable and Connectivity Association (CCCA) Inc. has raised its voice against the counterfeit product subpar offshore communications cable which is giving a tuff competition in the market.
- CCCA Free CableCheckâ„¢ App. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p163
The article offers brief information on the CableCheckâ„¢ mobile application from Communications Cable and Connectivity Association (CCCA).
- REELEX has joined CCCA. // Wire Journal International;Aug2015, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p15
The article reports on the joining of REELEX Packaging Solutions Inc. to the Communications Cable and Connectivity Association (CCCA) and mentions views of Timothy Copp, vice president of business development at REELEX, on its benefit to the firm's anti-counterfeit cabling campaign.
- CCCA White Paper. // Database & Network Journal;Jun2013, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p8
The article focuses on the white paper published by the Communications Cable and Connectivity Association (CCCA) which provides a guide of information infrastructure topology for data centre professionals and information technology (IT) managers.
- Editor's Foreword. Coyle, Philip E. // North Carolina Folklore Journal;Fall/Winter2009, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on North Carolina Folklore Society's (NCFS) 2009 annual meeting held at Elon University with the Program for Ethnographic Research and Community Studies, one on the panel discussion entitled "From the Front Porch to...
- Trauma association celebrates 25 years by honoring members at its annual meeting. Brockenbrough, Gina // Orthopedics Today;Oct2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p42
The article offers information on the 25th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association on October 7, 2009 in San Diego, California.
- Meeting Guide. // Orthopedics Today;Oct2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p42
The article provides information on companies that will exhibit at the Orthopaedic Trauma Associations Annual Meeting on October 7, 2009 in San Diego, California, including Biomet Trauma, DePuy, and Innomed Inc.
- ANZIIF. // Journal of the Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance &;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p38
The article discusses the annual general meeting on an overview of the financial statements and operations of the Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance (ANZIIF) that was held in Melbourne, Victoria on May 21, 2010.
- NationaLease schedules annual meeting. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;8/ 1/2012, p5
The article offers information on the 68th NationalLease annual meeting to be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland on September 16 to 17, 2012.