- NTCA's EXPO '08. Childs, Christina // Rural Telecommunications;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p56
The article discusses the highlights of the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association (NTCA) EXPO '08, held on February 12-13, 2008 in conjunction with the 2008 Annual Meeting of the association in New Orleans, Louisiana. The exposition featured 120 participating companies using 142...
- NTCA ANNUAL MEETING & EXPO. Colligan, Caitlin // Rural Telecommunications;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p54
The article discusses the highlights of the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association (NTCA) Annual Meeting and Expo held on February 10-13, 2008 is presented. It is reported that 2,400 attended the gathering in order to exchange ideas and gain new perspectives. Keynote speakers...
- Mark Your Calendar. // Intercom;Jun2010, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p34
A calendar of events related to the telecommunication industry in 2010 is presented which includes the 45th Annual International Logistics Conference and Exhibition presented by the International Society of Logistics (SOLE) at the Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas in Dallas, Texas, on August...
- On the International Stage: 4U1 ITU and High Speed Telegraphy. // QST;Aug2009, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p94
The article offers information related to amateur radio industry. It mentions that the International Amateur Radio Club (IARC) has conducted its 2009 annual general meeting on May 29, 2009 at the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) which was attended by more than 35 amateurs. It also...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/13/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p14
A calendar of events related to telecommunication for 2009 is presented including the annual meeting of Minnesota Cable Communications Association in Brainerd, Minnesota on July 13-15, convention of the New England Cable & Telecommunications Association in Newport, Rhode Island on July 15-17,...
- Editor's Foreword. Coyle, Philip E. // North Carolina Folklore Journal;Fall/Winter2009, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on North Carolina Folklore Society's (NCFS) 2009 annual meeting held at Elon University with the Program for Ethnographic Research and Community Studies, one on the panel discussion entitled "From the Front Porch to...
- Trauma association celebrates 25 years by honoring members at its annual meeting. Brockenbrough, Gina // Orthopedics Today;Oct2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p42
The article offers information on the 25th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association on October 7, 2009 in San Diego, California.
- Meeting Guide. // Orthopedics Today;Oct2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p42
The article provides information on companies that will exhibit at the Orthopaedic Trauma Associations Annual Meeting on October 7, 2009 in San Diego, California, including Biomet Trauma, DePuy, and Innomed Inc.
- ANZIIF. // Journal of the Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance &;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p38
The article discusses the annual general meeting on an overview of the financial statements and operations of the Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance (ANZIIF) that was held in Melbourne, Victoria on May 21, 2010.