- The technical realities of twisted-pair beyond 10G. McLaughlin, Patrick // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Apr2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p11
Information on several topics discusses at the webinar hosted by the journal "Cabling Installation & Maintenance" on the capabilities of shielded twisted-pair cabling systems is presented. Topics include the standards activity for high-data rate cabling systems, and issues on the ability of...
- Events 09/06/12. // CT Reports;9/6/2012, p1
The article offers information on the Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) Leadership Conference in New York on September 10-11, 2012 and PCIA-The Wireless Infrastructure Association's 2012 Wireless Infrastructure Show on October 3, 2012 in Orlando, Florida.
- ASEAN to Focus On 700mhz Harmonization, Undersea Cable Resilience. // Submarine Fiber Optic Communications;Nov2013, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p2
The article reports on the 13th Association of SouthEast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Telecommunications and Information Technology Ministers Meeting (TELMIN) in Singapore officiated by Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. Topics discussed include coordinating the 700 megahertz (MHz) frequency...
- The "Voice Of The Undersea Community" Resonates In Hong Kong At The 2015 ICPC Plenary. // Submarine Fiber Optic Communications;Jun2015, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p13
The article discusses the highlights of the 2015 International Cable Protection Committee (ICPC) Plenary meeting held in Hong Kong. It notes that the event was attended by 59 member organizations and focused on the theme "Enhancing Submarine Cable Security and Co-operation in Balance with the...
- Conference At-A-Glance. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p95
The article offers information on the International Cable Connectivity Symposium to be held at Providence, Rhode Island in November 9-12, 2014.
- Changes in Response to China's Overcapacity Pose Opportunity to First-Movers. Armstrong, Josie // Wire & Cable Technology International;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p32
The article offers information on the Advanced Cable Asia conference to be held in Shanghai, China on November 27-28, 2012.
- Telecom issues aired. // San Diego Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p31
Reports on a June 24, 1996 event sponsored by the San Diego-Baja Communications Council that will have California Public Utilities Commissioner Josiah Neeper discussing telecommunications issues.
- UTC sets '96 conference. // Electric Light & Power;Mar1996, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p15
Reports on telecommunications association UTC's scheduling of its 1996 Annual Conference and Exhibition for June 16-20, 1996 in Kansas City, Missouri. Organizations interested in telecommunications as target of the conference; Topics covered; Contact information.
- MTC unites with 2 other Chicago shows. // Communications News;Jan1995, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p60
Reports on the planned changes for the 1995 Midwestern Telecommunications Conference. Change of conference name to TechnoCom; Holding of the conference from June 12 to 14, 1995; Changes in the format; Collocation with NeoCon and Buildings Show conferences.