- CAB Talkers Tout Client Partnerships. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p15
Highlights Cable Advertising Conference related to cable television entertainment industry that was organized by Cablevision Advertising Bureau in 2003. Various topics discussed at the conference; Strategies adopted by cable television networks to increase their viewership; Increase in cable...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p16
A calendar of events related to the telecommunications industry in the U.S. from April 29, 2010 to May 13, 2010 is presented which includes The Cable Show, Cable Connection-Spring Technical Forum, and 13th annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;8/5/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p4
Reports developments at the cable industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Conduction of Women In Cable and Telecommunications Forum in Canada; Testimony of Federal Communications Commission chairman Michael Powell before the Senate Commerce Committee; Introduction of television show 'Massillon...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p18
A calendar of events in the U.S. from may up to July 2010 is presented which includes the "3DTV 2010," a breakfast panel discussion in New York on May 25, The 2010 Human Resource (HR) Symposium by the Cable Telecommunications Human Resource Association in Atlanta, Georgia on June 8, and the...
- Revenge of the nerds: TechTV talks back. Robins, Andrew // Electronic Media;7/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p15
Reports on cable-programming network TechTV's recording of episodes of its call-in show 'Screen Savers' at the site of local cable affiliates in Seattle, Washington and Orlando, Florida. Schedule of the Seattle and Orlando forums; Partnership with local AT and T Broadband affiliate; Benefits of...
- On the Circuit. // CableFAX Daily;10/25/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 207, p3
Presents an update on two events in the U.S. cable television community, as of October 25, 2005. Silent auction held by the south California chapter of the Women in Cable and Telecommunications; Annual forum of the Cable Television Public Affairs Association.
- CNN rocks youth vote world. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;10/2/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 64, p9
Reports on the partnership of television network CNN and Rock the Vote action organization to co-host a 2004 Democratic presidential forum in Boston, Massachusetts. Broadcasting of the meeting on CNN's television network and radio; Features of the event; Format of the meeting.
- Inside the Beltway:. // CableFAX Daily;5/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 85, p2
Reports that Scott Cleland of Precursor has launched netcompetition.org, an electronic forum that promotes balanced debate of the network's neutrality issue.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p35
A calendar of events for U.S. cable television operators is presented. The 9th Annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration will be held on October 11, 2006. Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association Achieving Symposium Series will be held on October 17 to 18, 20006. Cable Television...