CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Ones to watch in 2006. // Money Management;11/3/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p40
Presents a list of most influential people on the financial planning industry in Australia. Introduction of the Financial Planning Association's new codes of conduct on soft dollar payments by Corinna Dieters; Offer of options businessman Barry Lambert to Count Financial planner in the company...
- FPA announces membership shake-up. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the proposed changes to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia.
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- FPA launches new consumer website. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p6
The article informs that the Financial Planning Association of Australia has launched a new consumer website which features an online forum, directory and a guide to the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p66
The article presents an exam based on content in the current issue that members of the Financial Planning Association can take for one hour of continuing education credit.
- FPA writes to Govt on TASA extension. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/23/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the appeal of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to the government to extend the duration for the implementation of provisions under the Tax Agents Services Act (TASA) in Australia.
- Weak complaints scheme. // Choice;Jun95, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the financial planning scheme of the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Dealing with the decision of the adjudicator; Financial scheme's lack of retrospectivity; Handling complaints.
- Under CRS processes, investors are encouraged to resolve... Laurence, Michael // BRW;4/15/96, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p87
Presents information on the fledgling complaints resolution scheme (CRS) formed by the Financial Planning Association. Supervision of the scheme; Release of the first CRS annual report; Cases being examined by Financial Planning Association; What other cases are considered under the CRS;...
- Calendar of Events. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, p4
The article presents a calendar of events that may be of interest to Financial Planning Association (FPA) members. The FPA Chapter Leaders Conference will be held November 9-11, 2007 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The FPA Boston 2008 meeting will convene October 4-7, 2008 in Boston,...