- TV Execs Discuss Trends, Disarray. Rinaldi, Jennifer // Communications Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the fifth annual Future of Television conference in Manhattan, New York City. Tim Herbert, senior research director for the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), observes a 46 percent decline in the prices of digital television displays, which have seen significant...
- Tech Strikes a Chord at TV Confab. Rinaldi, Jennifer // Communications Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on the fifth annual Future of Television conference in Manhattan, New York City. It was observed that television industry leaders are testing the consumer appeal, economic feasibility and technology of several new devices. Their goal is to find a device that would be found...
- MIP REPLACEMENT OPERATION WORKS. Tsang, Susan // Variety;12/11/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 4, p58
Provides information on the Asia Television Forum held on December 6-8, 2000 held in Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort on Sentosa Island, Singapore. Complaints of Carsey Werner vice president Rajiv Dhawn; Format of the forum; Organizer of the forum.
- In with the new. Donohue; Farrell, Steve // Multichannel News;12/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p1
Highlights the 1999 Western Show in Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California. Interactive services offered; Effects of industry consolidation.
- Interactivity flag waves at show. Menezes; Farrell, Bill // Multichannel News;12/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p1
Highlights the 1999 Western Show in Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California. Interest generated by interactive television; Cable operators' interactive services for both television and Internet-connected personal computers. INSET: For the record..
- Montreux demands convergence. Radlo, Nick // TVB Europe;Jul2000, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p1
Highlights the events during the first World Television Forum in Montreux, France in June 2000. Convergence in the television technology; Major sponsors of the affair; Assessment of the affair.
- The new Montreux Symposium: planning for 1999 and beyond. Zoebeli, Chris // TVB Europe;Sep98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on plans to make the Montreux International Television Symposium and Technical Exhibition a yearly event in Great Britain. Symposium beginnings; Requirements for exhibitors; Incorporation of the Radio Symposium.
- IBC UNPLUGGED. Dean, Richard; Reed, Phil; Corvin, Ann-Marie; Hilton, Kevin // Televisual;Sep2003, p72
Focuses on the topics to be discussed in the international television broadcasting conference to be held at Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Move from standard to high definition; Editing and graphics technology; Relationship between video and audio.
- Set-Top Data Not Quite There Yet. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;11/1/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 41, p11
Information about the panel discussion titled "Audience Measurement" at the OnScreen Media Summit held in New York City on October 28, 2010 is presented.