- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/30/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p26
A calendar of events in the cable television broadcasting industry in the U.S. in July-September 2014 is presented which includes the NECTA Convention, the Wisconsin Cable Communications Association's meeting, and the CableLabs Summer Conference.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p46
Presents updates on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of December 6, 2004. Appointment of Bob Winding as vice-president of sales and general manager of Better Life On Demand's hotel division at Better Life Media; Congresses and conventions on cable television; Decision of Michael McCabe to...
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p4
Presents news briefs related to television broadcasting in the U.S. as of June 2005. Reason Home Box Office is offering free video-on-demand programming and promotion to operators; Plan of the Cable television Public Affairs Association to host its annual educational conference in 2006;...
- Striving for Change. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/11/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p32
The article highlights the 23rd Annual Walter Kaitz Foundation Dinner to be held on September 13, 2006 at the Hilton Hotel in New York City. The annual fund-raising dinner caps off the cable industry's diversity week in New York and provides funding for the Emma L. Bowen Foundation, the National...
- Lessons from the Hispanic Summit. Schramm, Joseph // Multichannel News;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p30
In this article the author reflects on the changes of the Hispanic television (TV) industry in the U.S.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/11/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p16
A calendar of events is presented of U.S telecommunication industry from September 7-October 2, 2014 that includes the Women In Cable Telecommunication Leadership conference, the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Cable-Tech Expo and the Next Television Summit San Francisco.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/24/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p20
A calendar of U.S. telecommunications industry events during February-March 2014 is presented which includes the North Central Cable Show, the CableLabs Winter Conference, the Women in Cable Telecommunications Senior Executive Summit, and the Texas Cable Association's TEXCAM 2014 conference.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;2/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p24
Several photographs taken from various events within the U.S. television (TV), broadband and telecommunications industries as of February 2015, including the pre-launch event of NBC Universo, screening of the TV series "Hate in America," and the "Street Art Throwdown" mural event.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p10
A calendar of events related to telecommunications industry in the U.S. is presented including the 2010 Alabama Cable Show at Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, Alabama on June 30-July 2, 2010 Summer TCA Press Tour in Beverly Hills, California on August 6-8, and WICT 2010 Leadership...