- Accolades bestowed. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/8/95, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p51
Reports that Women in Cable and Telecommunications will honor two women and two companies at the association's annual meeting.
- More Not Fewer. Lannon, Larry // Telephony;10/05/98, Vol. 235 Issue 14, p88
Focuses on the significance of the Women in Cable & Telecommunications' executive luncheon in advancing the cause of women in telecommunications. Indication of the women's commitment in the cable and telecommunications industry; Discussion on the success traits of women in the...
- WICT Looks Within, Abroad As It Enters Fourth Decade. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p24
The article offers information on the Women In Cable & Telecommunications (WICT) Leadership Conference to be held in New York.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p16
A calendar of events related to the cable television industry from September 2010-January 2011 in the U.S. is presented., including the 8th Annual Hispanic Television Summit, the Women in Cable Telecommunications conference, and 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show by the Consumer...
- LUNCH AND LEARN. // CableFAX Magazine;May2010, p22
The article offers information on Women in Cable & Telecommunication's (WICT) Signature Luncheon which will be held in Los Angeles, California, on May 11, 2010. It notes that the lunch is part of the bigger plan of WICT chief Maria Brennan for Pay Equity, Advancement Opportunities, Resources for...
- Defining Leadership in the Cable World. Dore, Kathleen // Multichannel News;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p37
Presents an excerpt of a speech by Bravo Networks president Kathleen Dore at the Women in Cable and Telecommunications Forum 2002 in Denver, Colorado. Definition of leadership in the cable industry; Key abilities and challenges on leadership roles; Views of Dore on career development and...
- Event-Filled September Has Cable Folks Racking Up Miles. Gibbons, Kent; Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p32
The article offers information on several conferences held in September 2014 in New York including the Women in Cable & Telecommunications Leadership Conference, the National Association of Minorities in Communications conference and the Walter Kaitz Foundation dinner. The topics discussed...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/7/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p16
A calendar of events related to the U.S. broadcasting industry from July 16, 2014 to September 17, 2014 is presented which includes the 2014 New England Cable & Telecommunications Association Convention, the WICT Leadership Conference, and the 2014 NAMIC Conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;9/1/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p22
A calendar of events for the telecommunication industry from September 7-30, 2014 is presented including Women In Cable & Telecommunications (WICT) Leadership Conference, WICT Touchstones Luncheon and the NAMIC Conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC).