- Editor's Note:. // CableFAX Daily;9/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 175, p2
The article provides updates concerning the cable television industry in the U.S. as of September 11, 2006. The nomination for the Top 50 Women in Cable of the magazine "CableWorld" has been opened. The magazine also notes that cable operators seem to be taking diversity more seriously as it...
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
The article presents a calendar of events relevant to cable television and the cable television industry of the U.S. from September to November 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications will be held in New York City from September 16 to...
- CableCares L.A. Donated $225K. // Multichannel News;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p48
The article reports that CableCares has raised more than 225,000 dollars in charitable donations during the Cable Show of the cable industry in Los Angeles, California on May 11-13, 2010.
- SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2010. // CED;Oct2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p40
The article offers information on the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2010 to be held in New Orleans on October 20 to 22, 2010.
- Zaslav's Discovery Quest. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/10/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 44, p3
The article offers information on the annual Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) convention that will be held in Boston, Massachusetts, on November 9-11, 2008.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p15
A calendar of events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. in April 2014 is presented which includes the Cable Show 2014, WICT Signature Luncheon, and Multicultural Breakfast at The Cable Show.
- Cable Politics Make It Hot Time to Gather at Independent Show. Eggerton, John; Farrell, Mike; Gibbons, Kent; Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p6
Information about issues discussed at a combined confab of the American Cable Association (ACA) and the National Cable & Television Cooperative (NCTC) in Baltimore, Maryland from July 25-28, 2010 is presented.
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
The article presents a calendar of events relevant to cable television and the cable television industry of the U.S. from August to November 2007. The annual convention of the Wisconsin Cable Communications Association will be held in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin from August 30 to 31. The annual...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p18
A calendar of events related to cable television industry in the U.S. from August to October 2011 is presented including the Kentucky Cable Telecommunications Association Annual Membership Meeting at Hilton Lexington Downtown in Lexington, Kentucky on August 30-31, the 2011 Mid-America Cable...