- B&C WEEK. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/6/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 49, p5
Presents information on several conferences and activities in the U.S. broadcasting industry scheduled from December 6 to December 10, 2004. Participants of the Clash of the Investment Bank Titans: Media Edition! conference in New York City; Host of a three-day program in Washington, D.C. that...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p18
A calendar of special events is presented which includes Upfront Central panel discussion of Broadcasting and Cable on April 6, 2010, Annual meeting of Ohio Cable Telecommunications Association on April 13, 2010 and 2010 Chapter Leadership Conference from April 14 to April 15, 2010.
- Positive signs. Graham, John // Image Technology;Nov2001, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p17
The article offers informations discussed at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam, last September 11, 2001. The author points out some of the highlights of the international convention in Amsterdam. The author also discussed BKSTS fellow John Croft's contribution to the success...
- MAJOR MEETINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/15/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 11, p44
Reports on several major meetings related to the broadcasting sector in the U.S. from April to November 2004. Television Bureau of Advertising 2004 Annual Marketing Conference in New York; George Foster Peabody Awards Luncheon 20054 in New York; National Association of Broadcasters Radio Show...
- The buzz is back. // Broadcast Engineering;Jun2005, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p10
Comments on the changes in the 2005 convention of the National Association of Broadcasters in the U.S. Lack of new product introductions during the exhibition; Interest of attendees in buying new products presented during the fair; Decrease in the prices of high definition technology products.
- Coalition kicks off FOLIO awards luncheon. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/20/98, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p45
Focuses on the Long Island Coalition for Fair Broadcasting's announcement of its 17th Annual FOLIO Awards Program. Hosting of luncheon by Rivkin, Radler & Kremer; Discussion on changing trends in news coverage with correspondent NJ Burkett.
- NAB '98 seller's guide: Major station groups. Dickson, Glen; Jones, Christopher; Rathbun, Elizabeth A.; Brown, Peter J.; Brown, Sara; Trigoboff, Dan; McConnell, Chris // Broadcasting & Cable;03/23/98, Vol. 128 Issue 12, p34
Presents information on NAB 1998 convention which will be held in April in Las Vegas, Nevada showcasing major technologies used in the broadcasting industries in the United States. Information on the views of engineering heads regarded their shopping list for the show; Details on the...
- AIB prepares to go Global. // TVB Europe;Oct2002, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p45
Reports on the 2003 Global Media Business conference of the Association for International Broadcasting in London, England. Range of subjects to be discussed at the conference; Organization of an exhibition showcasing a variety of products and services; Conference attendance of the 2002 Global...
- Collection bargaining. P.A. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/29/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 45, p6
Reports the meeting of several broadcast executives for the developments in broadcasting in New York. Move of several broadcast executives to improve the financial status of the broadcast content; Discussions on the cessation of the antitrust laws; Participants in the meeting.