- THE NATIONAL SHOW. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/27/2005, Vol. 392 Issue 22, pC5
The article presents information about the National Show, the cable industry's premier convention, which will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, from April 9-11, 2006. Produced by the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, the show brings together all aspects of the business. When not...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;3/30/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p55
A calendar of events for cable television networks from April-October 2009 is presented which includes the 2009 Women in Cable Telecommunications Leadership Forum at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C. on April 1-2, 2009 Summer Tour of Television Critics Associations at...
- BCEYE. // Broadcasting & Cable;09/25/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 40, p4
Presents news items concerning broadcasting firms in the United States as of September 2000. Plan of Hallmark and Henson Entertainment Network, Odyssey, to change its name; Cost-cutting networks' abandonment of the Western Cable Show in December 2000; Announcement concerning the investor...
- SCTE: First Canadian Summit a hit. // CED;Mar2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p8
Information on the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) Canadian Summit held in February 2009 at the Toronto Congress Centre is presented. Steve Irvine of EastLink notes that they are working on consolidating recent cable acquisitions to provide the same services across the...
- Hacks, Apps and Start-ups: Make the Scence at The Cable Show's Imagine Park. // CED;Apr2012, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p15
The article offers information on the Cable Show 2012 to be held in Boston, Massachusetts during May 21-23, 2012.
- Better scene is no herd. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;3/11/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 10, p21
Focuses on the discussions during the cable upfront presentations for media networks in the U.S. Decline of the cable's upfront; Attendance of the media meetings; Prediction on pace of the media meeting.
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;5/23/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p24
A calendar of events for cable networks in 2011 is presented which includes the 2011 Ohio Cable Telecommunications Association (OCTA) Golf Outing at Columbus Country Club, Columbus on June 6, the 2011 annual meeting of Oklahoma Cable Telecommunications Association at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino,...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p16
A calendar of events related to the telecommunications industry in the U.S. from April 29, 2010 to May 13, 2010 is presented which includes The Cable Show, Cable Connection-Spring Technical Forum, and 13th annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration.
- Cutting Through the Clutter in Boston. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;5/29/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p22
Offers information on the annual summit meeting of the Cable & Telecommunications Associations for Marketing to be held in Boston, Massachusetts on July 17, 2006.