- Diary Dates. // Human Resources (09648380);Nov2010, p19
A calendar of events for the England area from November to December 2010 is presented including the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) annual conference and exhibition, a seminar on pension reform, and a seminar entitled "Measuring Human Capital."
- NestlÃ© to share tax-saving advice. // Employee Benefits;Oct2005, p28
Presents the program for the Practical Briefing "How To Pay Less Tax on Benefits" seminar and workshop organized by NestlÃ© Corp. in Great Britain.
- Personnel development planner. Couzins, Martin // Personnel Today;2/10/2004, p29
This article presents a schedule for various personnel management events taking place in Great Britain from February to April 2004. The "Public Sector People Management Expo 2004" is taking place at Glasgow, Scotland on 18-19 February, organized by Public Service Partnership. The "Challenge...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;2/9/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p56
The article presents a calendar of events of interest to the members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain in February 2006. The Stress Management conference will be held on February 21. The Change Management conference will be held on February 22. The...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;3/9/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p53
The article presents a calendar of events related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain in March 2006. The Coaching for Well-Being conference will be held at National Badminton Center in Milton Keynes on March 27. The HR as a Business Partner conference with...
- INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION-- CONFERENCES and SEMINARS. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p42
Presents the schedule of conferences, seminars, and conventions related to employee management in the U.S. from October 2004 to July 2005.
- Personnel development planner. Couzins, Martin // Personnel Today;4/13/2004, p27
This article presents information on several events related to personnel management to be held in April and May 2004. The National Incentive and Motivation Week, organised by Reed Exhibitions will be held from April 19-24, 2004 at Earls Court in London, England. Governance and Rewards Programmes...
- Fit for the future. // People Management;5/6/2010, p37
The article offers information on the half-day seminar "Right people, right place, right time" to be held at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's central London offices in England on May 24, 2010.
- INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION--CONFERENCES and SEMINARS. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;May2007, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p9
The article provides information on the conferences and seminars offered by the International Foundation. Teleweb seminars are 90-minute updates that address hot topics. The Certificate Series offers practical learning in each of the key components of total compensation. Certificate programs...