CIPD branch events
- Three new CIPD reports. // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;2/10/2014, Issue 102, p3
The article focuses on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's research report which states that British employers are highly dependent on the tried-and-tested method to provide training to their staff instead of new cognitive models.
- Training still taking traditional slant. // People Management;3/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p7
Highlights the results of a survey conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development on the use of technology for training employees. Organizations which use computer intranets for training employees; Percentage of respondents who use the favored training methods; Areas where...
- TRAINING. // People Management;Jun2012, p12
The article discusses a meeting on human resources development (HRD) sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) that was held in London, England in April 2012.
- A complete package. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p45
Reports on a seminar program and exhibition organized by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development which will present innovations and advice on selecting and managing technology-based systems and software in Great Britain in June 2002. Programs to be expected at the show;...
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;1/14/2010, p40
A calendar of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) branch events to be held in Great Britain in January 2010 is presented which includes the "Coaching and mentoring: growing employability" seminar, Employment Law Update and "Open forums and networking opportunities for 2010."
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;6/26/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p42
A calendar of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) branch seminars, including "Employer branding," "Mergers and acquisitions" and "The synthesizing manager."
- A look back on research. Turner, Paul // People Management;4/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p51
Examines the research efforts of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development which aims to establish information on learning, training and development for employees in Great Britain. Web site on electronic learning debate; Employee training in knowledge economy; Inequality in employee...
- news. // Training & Coaching Today;May2008, p4
The article reports on the National Employer Skills Survey (NESS), which showed that average training spent per employee in Great Britain in 2007 was ï¿½1,750. This is more than five times greater than an estimate by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD). The Learning &...
- E-learning must meet business needs. // e.learning age;Oct2005, p2
Reports on the need for managers and employers to meet the business needs before implementing electronic learning in training in Great Britain according to a research from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Percentage of companies which use electronic learning; Factors to...