CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- Game on as HR faces the future. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;8/3/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p57
Highlights the professional standards conference held by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in July 2000. Importance of aligning personnel and development role to business strategy; Areas of personnel management that need improvement; Other issues raised at the conference.
- Never be the same again. // People Management;8/3/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p57
Highlights the conference sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in London, England in June 2000. Initiative of the government on tackling age discrimination in Great Britain; Views on work-life balance; Objective of the conference.
- CONFERENCE NEWS. // People Management;8/3/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p58
Presents information on personnel management conferences sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in 2000. Research findings on human resources management (HRM) and corporate performance; Change in HRM in the public sector; Discussion on work-life balance.
- EVENTS. // Resourcing;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 7, p6
A calendar of events related to human resource development in England is presented which includes Developing People, Organizations and HR Strategy seminar, Leadership and Talent Management seminar and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Annual Conference and Exhibition.
- Innovation key to staffing issues. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p59
Focuses on the annual Recruitment and Selection conference to be held by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) on May 22, 2001 at the Novotel London West in England. Highlights of the event; Information on the annual recruitment survey conducted by the CIPD; Significance of...
- GETTING TO KNOW YOU. // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p53
The article presents information on the annual conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development held in Harrogate, England in September 2007. A number of senior human resources professionals at the conference attended an informal evening discussion meeting with John Boudreau,...
- CIPD Conference 2000. Moorcroft, Ray // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Mar/Apr2001, Issue 24, p29
Highlights the 2000 international Chartered Institute of Personnel Development Conference. Subjects in the conference; Competitive divergence.
- Handy and Porter rally the faithful. Crabb, Steve // People Management;11/9/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p9
Highlights the first national conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development organization held in Great Britain. Focus of the speeches delivered by human resources expert Michael Porter and Charles Hardy; Challenges and problems facing the human resources management of...
- Information and consultation. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;9/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p61
Focuses on the 2001 national conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management. Topics to be discussed by Professors Robert Kaplan and Don Tapscott; Details on the seminars about people management.