- TRSA seminar examines healthcare opportunities. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Oct2008, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p29
The article offers information on the Healthcare Seminar to be held at the Westin Casuarina Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa in Nevada on November 6-7, 2008.
- Bulletin Board. // Counseling Today;Sep2007, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p40
A calendar of conferences in the U.S. from September to October 2007 is presented, including the NMCA ninth Annual conference to be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico on September 14-15, the Eating Disorders, Addictions and Trauma Seminar in Brooklyn, New York on September 27, and the National...
- CALENDAR. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jul2007, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p110
A calendar of conferences from October to December 2007 is presented including "Fundamentals of Healthcare Finance" to be held on October 8-9, "Implementing the Ultimate Revenue Cycle" to be held on November 8-9, and "Hospital Accounting and Auditing: Planning, Reporting and Managing" to be held...
- Diary Dates. // Journal of Community Nursing;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p29
The article previews several conferences on medical care from January to February 2006. A Practical Guide to Improving Diabetes Care conference on January 10 will enable participants to hear from people actively involved in improving diabetes care. Competency in New and Extended Nursing Roles on...
- Meetings and Events. // Journal of Palliative Medicine;Jun2004, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p494
Provides information on several conventions about palliative care to be held from August 2004 to April 2005, including the 13th International Conference on Cancer Nursing sponsored by International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care.
- PRINCE2: A practical introduction by Paul Waters. Greenley, Sarah // Libraries for Nursing Bulletin;Mar2008, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p36
Information on the Management of Healthcare and Libraries for Nursing that was held at the University of Salford in Salford, England on January 24, 2008 is presented. The event was handled by professor Paul Waters form the University of Salford in which he offered an opportunity to the...
- Medicare for All gets big boost in St. Louis. // Massachusetts Nurse Advocate;Feb2009, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p2
Information about the Labor Campaign for Single-Payer Health Care state assembly held in Saint Louis, Missouri. Topics discussed include the proposed reform for health care, affordability and quality of health insurance, approval of a mission statement and initiatives on how to stimulate support...
- Interagency working tops conference bill. // Paediatric Nursing;Nov2004, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p5
Presents information on papers and workshops at the Royal College of Nursing's annual conference for nurses caring for children and young people in York, England in October 2004. Focus of the workshops; Health issues addressed in the conference.
- events. // Primary Health Care;Mar2006, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p12
The article presents a calendar of events in the nursing community in Great Britain. The workshop "Enhancing communication skills for people with Parkinson's" will be held at the Foundation for Conductive Education in Birmingham, England on March 16, 2006. The Royal College of Nursing...