- VIVA LAS VEGAS. Dunn, Jill // Overdrive;May2000, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p76
Presents a preview of the 2000 International Trucking Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Number of exhibitors; Daily giveaways at the show; Program of activities.
- Pride & Polish. // Overdrive;Jun2000, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p86
Features two trucks at the 2000 Mid-America Trucking Show. 1993 Peterbilt 379; 1994 Kenworth W900L; 1998 Peterbilt.
- Trucking show draws big makers, small fleets. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;3/18/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5650, p6
Discusses the Mid-America Trucking Show, which takes place on March 21 to 23, 1996, at the Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky. Comments by Jerry Knapik, Dana Corporation's advertising manager; Details on show; Information on 1995 show.
- Truck makers tout new engines, sleeper cabs. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;8/2/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5511, p27
Presents a list of announcements by several truck makers on their products' engine designs and sleeper cabs during their unveiling of products at the International Trucking Show held in July 22-24, 1993. Ford Motor Co.'s Kentucky plant expansion; Mack Trucks increased horsepowers in its...
- Rolling with it. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;May95, Vol. 114 Issue 1591, p128
Reports on the truck models presented at the Mid-America Trucking Show, 1995. Includes Ford Motor's Class 7 and 8 vocational trucks; Freightliner Corp.'s FL 112 business class conventional; Peterbilt Motor's low-cab-forward-enhanced Model 320.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Fuel Oil News;Dec2013, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p4
A calendar of events for the months of January and March 2014 is presented which includes the Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) and the Work Truck Show by the Association for the Work Truck Industry, NTEA.
- See it all in Louisville. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;Mar98, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p77
Presents a preview of the Mid-America Trucking Show scheduled on March 19-21, 1998, in Louisville, Kentucky. New events at the show; Entertainment; Exhibit space; Topics of seminars; Contact information. INSET: A growth story..
- Truck beauty contest scheduled for Mid-America. // Overdrive;Feb94, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p28
Features the 1994 Pride & Polish Truck Beauty Contest scheduled for March 17-19, 1994 at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Mid-America show sets records. // Overdrive;Jun94, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the increased participation at the Mid-America Trucking Show on March 17-19, 1994 in Louisville, Kentucky. Number of attendees and exhibitors.