- CTAM Attendance:. // CableFAX Daily;7/19/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 138, p2
The article reports that there were 2936 attendees in the Cable Television Administration and Marketing (CTAM) Summit in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Interactive Television Is Here -- Really. Lafayette, Jon // Multichannel News;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p8
The article reports on the emergence of interactive television and its impact on advertising applications using Enhanced Television (TV) Binary Interchange Format-enabled applications as discussed at the Cable Television Administration & Marketing Society (CTAM) Summit 2010 in the U.S.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p18
A calendar of events for the U.S. from May-June 2015 is presented which includes the Internet and Television Exposition on Chicago, Illinois, Multicultural Television (TV) Breakfast Panel Discussion in Chicago, Illinois, and the On Demand Summit in New York.
- Keeping People Who Move From Leaving the Cable family. Neel, K. C. // Cable World (10427228);7/28/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p33
Details the plan of CableLabs and CTAM to manage the Cable Mover's Hotline, a project designed to make it easier for customers who are moving to disconnect and reconnect service with one phone call regardless of who their cable provider is. Collaboration between the two companies; Details on a...
- CableLabs, CTAM team on 'Movers Hotline' // CED;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the beginning of an initiative by CableLabs Inc. and CTAM Co., designed to stem churn when existing cable subs move out of the neighborhood in the U.S. Test of the Cable Movers Hotline; Purpose of the hotline; People behind the hotline.
- DEBATING THE BARREL GIRL: THE RISE AND FALL OF PANDA LISNER. Bye, Susan // Media International Australia (8/1/07-current);May2009, Issue 131, p117
The letters published in Melbourne s three TV magazines (Listener In-TV, TV Week and TV Times) during the establishment period of the city s television service offer an insight into a number of the issues, concerns and interests that were a feature of the public negotiation of television during...
- "Crossfire" Returns with Newt: Paging Jon Stewart. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;6/27/2013, p20
The article announces that the television forum "Crossfire" by Cable News Network (CNN) will be brought back into the television network to be anchored by Newt Gingrich, Stephanie Cutter, and Van Jones.
- Calls to Buffalo News Tax Panel Range from the 'Sweet' to 'Sour'. Patterson, Cara // Trusted Professional;5/15/2009, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p15
The article offers information on the Buffalo News' second annual tax panel discussion sponsored by the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants on March 19, 2009.
- Nintzel launches new political roundtable program. SCHUSTER, JOHN // Inside Tucson Business;10/31/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on columnist and journalist Jim Nintzel and provides an overview of launching his television political roundtable program in Tucson, Arizona.