- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p15
A calendar of events for February to March 2014 for Multichannel News and television industry events is presented including the 2014 Multicultural TV Summit & Leadership Awards on February 4, the CableLabs Winter Conference on March 2-5, and the Next TV Summit on March 18-19.
- Jornadas '95 confab expects record year. Goyoaga, Beatriz // Variety;11/13/95, Vol. 361 Issue 2, p37
Presents a report on the fifth annual `Jornadas de Cable,' show, or ATVC-CAPER 1995 scheduled to be held from November 19 to 22. Note on its organizers Argentine's Cable TV Association and the Argentine Chamber of Broadcast Equipment Suppliers; Features of the event.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/6/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p17
No abstract available.
- More cablers to skip floor. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;10/1/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 21, p7
Presents the withdrawal of Turner Broadcasting System Inc. and Fox Cable Networks Group from exhibiting at the California Cable TV Association (CCTA) annual conference in Los Angeles, California. Enumeration of other cable companies not exhibiting; Reasons for the withdrawal; Unavailability of...
- ET Puts and Eye on the Competition. // Multichannel News;1/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p31
Previews the Emerging Technologies conference of the Society of Cable Television Engineers in January 2005. Highlights of the conference; Emphasis on the use of competitive technologies for cable television; Focus of the sessions of the conference; Award to be given to Randy Horn, regional...
- Local shows take note. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p64
Reports on the National Cable Television Association's review of the viability of regional cable-trade association conventions. Discussion on the efficacy of the regional shows for exhibitors; Impact of the review on regional cable shows that rely on exhibitors' fees for the bulk of their...
- NCTA pans retrans. McConnell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;05/15/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 21, p4
Highlights the topics discussed at the National Cable Television Association's (NCTA) annual convention held May 2000 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Time Warner's showdown with ABC-Disney over retransmission contracts; Cable executives' opposition against the government's carriage rules; United...
- New nets to be talk of the west. Dempsey, John // Variety;11/28/94, Vol. 357 Issue 5, p35
Focuses on the Western Cable Show in Anaheim, California on November 30 to December 2, 1994. Emphasis of the trade show in information and television networks; Trends in the cable television and television industries; Features and descriptions of the trade shows.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/30/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p26
A calendar of events in the cable television broadcasting industry in the U.S. in July-September 2014 is presented which includes the NECTA Convention, the Wisconsin Cable Communications Association's meeting, and the CableLabs Summer Conference.